𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

August 11th, 2023.
New York
6:45 pm
Third Person POV 🪄.

DISCLAIMER : Now i know this takes place during all the bloodline drama, but everything else is pretty much current day, just wanted to make that clear 🗿.

And I wanna give thanks to celesteluvsjey for helping me with this chapter, because i was truly lost 😭.

WORD COUNT: 1724

__

Bria walked through the halls of the backstage area of Monday Night Raw to get to hair and makeup. She didn't have a match tonight sadly, but a promo to jumpstart her new storyline. It was crazy that she just made her debut last week and now she was getting her own storyline all this fast, she felt kind of bad though for the other superstars who fight every night and earn it, she felt she hadn't earned this opportunity at all.

 It was crazy that she just made her debut last week and now she was getting her own storyline all this fast, she felt kind of bad though for the other superstars who fight every night and earn it, she felt she hadn't earned this opportunity at all

Outfit & Hair, Etc 💋!

__

After getting her makeup finished up she continued walking and made her way to catering where all the girls had been at, seeming she really didn't wanna be alone in the locker room.

Bria scanned the room, finding Naomi and Liv Morgan having their own little conversation. Bria didn't want to interrupt or anything so she made her way by almost all the food, grabbing a cookie and taking a bite.

"Yooo Uce!" She heard a familiar voice coming from behind her, clapping. She turned around to
see no other than her mentor Jey. Bria waved at him, seeming she had food in her mouth.

"How you feeling after yesterday?" Jey asked, referring to their quick training session they squeezed in before they had to catch their flights.

"I'm feeling okay, a little sore you know?" Bria finally replied.

"Right, Right." Jey nodded. "I like the fit though!" Jey rubbed his hands together smiling at Bria.

"Thank you!" Bria smiled back. "Not looking too bad ya self."

"Preciate it, but aye i heard the news too, congratulations! I told you before, you got potential girl, this just proves my point! Besides, who ya new storyline with anyways?"

"Rhea Ripley."

"Ohhh shit! You going after Rhea already, that's what i'm talking bout!" Jey put his hand up for Bria to give him a high five and she did, laughing at how goofy he sounded.

"I know that's right!" Bria smiled.

"When's your segment?" Jey asked before taking a sip out of his cup he had in hand.

"I think- It's right after you and the bloodlines." Bria said unsure.

"That's wassup! But imma go and start getting ready, see what the plans are for tonight aight?"Jey said and Bria nodded in response. "I'll talk to you later!"