𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

August 20th, 2023.
Thousand Oaks, California.
4:00 PM.
Third Person POV 🪄 - Bria.

WORD COUNT: 1310

___

"Do you know where the-" Bria asked just to be shortly cut off.

"It's right here." Naomi answered almost right away, as if she could read her mind.

Bria nodded and reached over to grab the big bag of watermelon Sour Patch Kids then poured them in a big bowl, setting the bowl by the rest of the snacks they had.

Bria and the other girls had just landed in the Cali and were at The Miz and Maryse's beautiful home for this little "Slumber Party" Maryse planned about a week ago.

They had just been here helping set everything up, although Maryse had most of it covered already..

"MIKE!" Maryse yelled, visibly getting frustrated by something.

"Yes babe?" Mike walked in the room, sounding a bit defeated. "What's wrong?"

Bria and Naomi watched from afar, Bianca in the other room on facetime with Montez.

"This is crooked!"

Mike sighed and fixed it. "Better?"

"Y- Actually.."

Looking away from Maryse and Miz, Bria turned to Naomi.

"So..who do you thinks gonna be joining us tonight?" She asked softly, folding her arms leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Honestly i'm not sure. Could be anyone." Naomi replied with a slight shrug.

Bria nodded, agreeing with what Naomi said. Shortly after Maryse and Bianca joined the two.

"Okay girls!" Maryse squeaked. "I have matching pajamas for us!"

"Ouuu! Period ." Bianca simply said with a smile.

"Let me just go get them from out of my room!" Maryse quickly said before walking away, disappearing into the upstairs.

Bria, Bianca and Naomi conversated until she came back.

"Okaayyy, here's yours," Maryse handed Bria her pajamas. "Yours, and Yours!"

"Thanks!" The girls said in unison.

"Of course! Now, how about a tour?"

"I'm down." Bria shrugged, looking at the other girls.

"Yea, Me too." Bianca answered.

"Same." Naomi added in.

"Alright! Let's get some wine going then and get to it!"

Maryse walked over to where the many snacks were and grabbed the bottle of wine in the middle of all of it. Beside it sat six wine glasses, Maryse filling four.

That left Bria wondering once again, Who else would be coming?

All four of them started walking around, Maryse leading them.