𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

August 12th, 2023.
Orlando, Florida
1:35 PM
Third Person POV 🪄.

WORD COUNT: 1029

A/N: Before anybody says anything i would like to just say i'm very aware that the dates don't match. I would also very much appreciate it if you all kept your negative comments to yourself. I'm still new to writing and to me i think i've made lots of progress from when i first started! So please, all i ask of you is to please not!

And another reminder, Everything in this book is current day! The dates do not match and i'm aware, please keep that in mind while reading.

__

With Summerslam being right around the corner, 2 days away to be exact..every single superstar was working their asses off. Summerslam was one of the biggest PLE's of the year besides Wrestlemania, so it was important to be in the best shape. Not only that, but everyone was clawing to get a match.

Of course everyone knew by now the biggest match of the PPV..Jey Uso vs Roman Reigns. Social media was blowing up about it, anywhere you go you would see something of that matter.

Bria had took her free time to go ahead and go to the Performance Center to get some extra work in, Seeming she had nothing better to do.

Hair & Fit 🦦!

Hair & Fit 🦦!

__

Being at the PC brought her some type of comfort, Made her feel at home in some sort of way. Bria would be there 24/7 during the way start of her career, she pretty much knew everyone there. The coaches, Many of the NXT superstars who came here, and some of the newbies.

She overall just wanted today to be a chill day, the only plans she had were to work out obviously and probably get something to eat later on.

As Bria got out her car and made her way in she was greeted by a few NXT superstars, Jakara Jackson and Lash Legend. Seeming she was somewhat friends with these two she approached them.