Chapter 1: Somewhere New?

Tears wracked my frame. I kept sobbing. Background noises of cars, talking, and steps kept walking past me, ignoring me...

It doesn't matter. I'm a monster, who would care about a monster? No one. No one cares about a monster, a gross, disgusting, terrifying, ugly, horrible monst-

The honks of cars and the sounds of people talking and walking disappeared. As they just vanished. I look up and see a large green jungle. Sitting under a large tree is me, and the sounds of the city are now filled with the squawks of birds and the buzzing of bugs. My tears slowed down their descent as shock now filled me.

I was just sitting in an alleyway but now I'm in a tropical jungle? How did that happen? Why did it happen? Why am I here? Who brought me here-

The snapping of a rubber band caught my ears. A kid a few years younger than me was wearing a straw hat with a red ribbon tied around the base and a scar under his left eye. He was flinging himself across the trees like some weird, mutated monkey.

His arm is stretching weirdly. Does his quirk make him stretchy? He was hanging onto a branch but not long before snapping his head backwards to look at me. "!" I flinched, and a voice called out for the younger boy, "Luffy!" I hunch into myself more tears slowly falling down my face. "Get back here!"

The voice was another boy holding a metal pole with freckles hoarding his face, and following the boy was another, A shaved blond with blue fancy clothes and a top hat. He too had a pole as well.

I tried to crawl away from the ruckus. I can't make friends with them, if I do they're gonna know I'm a monster, and they'll leave me, alone, all alone, just by myself, again.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

It was the smallest boy. I could recognize, I quickly hid behind the tree. "..." I kept my mouth shut. My neck itches, so I scratched it.

A thud, and footsteps. "Hey! Answer me!" I tuck my head in between my knees, and I scratch my neck even harder. Using both my hands to itch now.

Two other pairs of feet follow the first. "Who are you talking to Luffy?" I guess the freckled one asks.

"I don't know." The grass scratches together as he turns around, probably, "Hey, what's your name?" I guess he's talking to me, but I kept quiet. Scratching a bit harder on my neck. I don't want him to think that I'm a monster.

Something taps my head and I stop scratching and look up with tears covering my face. covering my face. The boy's face explodes with panic, "Wuh!! W-why are you crying!? Did I do something wrong? I'll get you some meat! That always makes me feel better!

A giggle breaks me out of my daze, I look at the older boys and then the boy in front of me. Was it me? I should answer before they think I'm ignoring them. "I-I'm ok, I'm not hung-" A rumbling stops in the air.

W-w-was that me- "Shishishishi! That does sound like you're hungry! Come on, we'll go get some food!" His hand reaches towards, and for no reason my body flinches away. I want to eat, and I'm hungry, but- oh right. I'm a monster. Once they know I'm a monster they'll beat me up and then leave me. Gaining my trust, then tearing it into shreds.

The older blond, he speaks to me out of the corner of my eye, "Hey Luf. If he doesn't want to hold your hand, we can just let him follow us as we hunt?"

Then the freckled one interjects, "Can he even hold himself up? He looks frail and skinny. We can just hunt and then cook it near here."

The boys simultaneously hold their chin in thought, all in different directions. A silence falls between us. Half a minute later, Luffy, the boy with the straw hat, suddenly shouts. "I'm hungry! Let's just get food then come here to eat it!" He then grabs a sharp rock and draws an X on the tree I'm hiding behind.

He then puts down the rock, and I feel a breath of relief wash over me, but why? Out of my stupor, Luffy(?) and his older friends leave, saying to stay here and wait.

Why would they take care of me? I'm a monster, I killed them, my family, everyone. They don't know I'm a monster, only blissfully ignorant to my villainy. I might as well just rip off the bandaid as soon as they come back.

|======================|

As I was waiting, I moped, thinking about all the different ways they would react to me, confessing myself as a monster, and each possibility made me more sadder and scared.

The tears stopped when I heard footsteps coming from the left of the tree I was sitting under. I poked my head up through my knees to look, it was the boys who were talking to me a few minutes ago, and behind them they brought food, which wa- A GIANT BOAR!?

The boar almost literally made my jaw drop and eyes pop out of my head, but I reeled it in enough that it hopefully didn't happen. I then realized they were also carrying some logs of wood, probably to cook the meat.

The youngest one, Luffy, was leading the group and saw me first. Catching each other's eyes he started to run, "Hey! Skinny guy! We got the meat!" Then from a run to a full on sprint.

Now, I was definitely sure that my eyes popped out of my head, I tried to dodge the charge of Luffy but ultimately failed and crashed onto the grass with Luffy tackling me down.

"Oof!" As my air gets pushed out of me. I hear the other boys start to run too, scolding Luffy. But I didn't hear what they were saying, Luffy's giggle was the only sound I heard, and a warm feeling swept across my chest. It felt good and a small smile crawled onto my face then giggling as well.

How long can I sleep? I want to be in this dream forever!

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own My Hero Academia or One Piece, they are owned by their respective owners. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Orange Chickey (Author): Does my audience want more? I'll keep writing for you or for myself whatever works for me! Just tell me in the comments and I'll maybe fulfill your requests! :]

---------------------------------------------------------------------