// twenty four //

Harry's pov

Harry's pov

"Would you like to be my roommate?" Amy asked smiling, I was taken back by her question. 

While I was looking for her, I thought she would hate me and never talk to me again. She would slap me or even ignore me. She forgave me fast, she kissed me and confessed her love. I was not sad at all, but what made her change her mind? 

It had been like a year since our break up and any girl would be going insane, I did not even give her a reason before, and now she wanted me to live with her?! What the hell? Was this a dream?

Or was she playing me to get revenge? I was scared now.

"Harry? You did not answer me." I stopped walking and turned around to face her.

"Amy... Do you know what you are saying now? Like, do you mean it?" She chuckled.

"Um, yeah? What is wrong with that?" 

"I really wonder... What changed your mind about me?" I raised an eyebrow. "I thought you hated me."

"Let's not talk about that, please."

"I mean I thought I would never get another chance. I thought you would hit me or ignore me, but no. You gave me a second chance without even thinking about everything."

"What... You did not want a second chance?" She giggled. 

"I am not kidding, Amy." She gave me a confused look. "Are you playing me?"

"What?"

"Do you want a revenge?" She sarcastically smiled and shook her head. "Please, Amy. Do not play me. I did not play you before and that was the real reason. I was scared and I apologized for what I did. But do not break my heart because you know I can not take it." I admitted it. I might look strong, but she was my weakest point. 

"What, am I that bad?" 

"No, I do not mean that. I mean... Please, tell me this is not a joke." 

"This is not a joke," She said in a serious straight face. "I love you, Harry." I did believe her when she said it, but I was still not used to it.

"I love you too," I said and she pecked my cheek. She pulled away and kept staring at my face, making me wonder what was on her mind. She looked like she was zoned out in her own world, I was curious. 

"What are you thinking about?" She shook her head chuckling. "What?" I smiled.

"Do you really want to know why did I forgive you?" I nodded. "Well, if I tell you... Would you really believe me?" 

"Of course."

"But do not think I lost my mind or went insane, okay?" I chuckled and nodded again. "Okay! But we can not talk here, let's go to my apartment." I caught her wrist before she could go.