// twenty five //

Okay, so I hope you don't find this boring or anything, but I know many of you had some questions and that was why I wanted to post some chapters to explain and answer

Okay, so I hope you don't find this boring or anything, but I know many of you had some questions and that was why I wanted to post some chapters to explain and answer. Like a bonus AND I hope you like them because the next chapter is the last one. :)

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Amy's pov

I was feeling sorry for Harry, it was hard to believe. I mean I was back with him because of a dream? Unbelievable. Also, I was sad because he didn't trust me, he thought I would break his heart. He thought I was getting revenge. I did think about it, but what is the use? I loved him and I wasn't only hurting him, but me too.

Maybe I wanted a new start, a new life and do everything with him. Share every happy moment and even in the worse moments. But this time, it is not some dream. I still didn't know why I dreamt about him then saw him the same day, maybe it was a sign

Or maybe because I remembered him these days more than before. Last week, while I was working a boy entered the cafe and reminded me of Harry. Green eyes, same style, long hair. But nobody could ever replace Harry.

"Amy?" I shook my head and looked up at him. His eyes met mine making me smile, finally I could see those amazing fascinating eyes again. "What's wrong?"

I sighed. He played with the roots of my hair as he had a worried expression on his face. "I know you don't believe me." He didn't say a word, but he was listening. "But I swear it's true. I'm not lying."

"I love you, Amy."

"And, I love you too, Harry. I never stopped, I won't lie that after you left I thought of revenge and when we met today at the cafe, but..." I trailed off and took a deep breath. I was nervous, I was afraid of him leaving me again. I had the worst days after he left. I needed him, but I couldn't do or say anything.

"But what? I'm listening, love." His eyes went wide after he noticed my eyes were turning red. I was breaking down in front of him.

"I need you," I mumbled as he held me in his arms. I cried on his chest, he kept whispering sweet words to calm me down and rubbed my back. After I calmed down, I wiped the tears and sighed.

"Everything will be okay. I'm here."

"Those past months were hard, I missed you so much. But... A few month later after you left, my mom was sick. She... had cancer." His eyes went wide at what he was hearing. I was trying to speak because I wasn't able to. It was hard remembering these moments that passed without her.

She was there for me all the time, she was the one to help me to give Harry chances when we had small fights and she was kind. She loved Harry and he respected her. I felt so lonely when she left just like my dad.

"I-I'm so sorry." With my tears and all he understood everything.

"She left me, I'm alone." He hugged me again, but more tightly.

"You are not, I'm here." I pulled away.

"You left me. I needed you, but you weren't there." He put his forehead against mine.

"I'm never leaving you again. Never, I promise you." 

"You said that before." He shook his head. 

"I meant it more this time, I became a better person and I love you. Knowing that you love me too makes me the happiest man on earth." He brushed my hair away from my face and looked into my eyes. "We grew up, Amy. We are not those little teenagers anymore, what we have is more that a friendship or some two dating." I smiled at his sweet words as he pecked my lips. 

He chuckled. making me confused, "What's funny?"

"Your lips taste like your tears." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, really? C'mon your lips taste like coffee and I didn't complain." I giggled as he laughed. "Way to ruin the moment, Styles."

"Sorry."

"Harry, I don't want you to stay because you have to." He raised his eyebrows in confusion. 

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want you to stay because you feel sorry for me." 

"I'm staying because I love you and I want to." He smiled making me sigh happily. Maybe everything was finally okay. The moment he left I knew I would meet him someday and he would explain, I knew that would be the moment either we got back together or moved on. "But how do I know you are not playing me?" He smirked and moved closer to me.

"Hm, I don't know."

"Maybe... You could prove it?" I smirked knowing what he was hinting to. I moved closer to him and straddled him, I was about to close the space between us and kiss him, but when he closed his eyes I pulled away.

"So, what did you do while we were't together?"

He groaned making me giggle. "Now, you are the one who is ruining the moment." 

His phone rang cutting us off, I stood up as he excused himself to answer. After he talked for a bit, he hang up and turned to face me with a grin.

"I guess you have a chance to meet my mates now." I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Louis is having a party and you are invited, so?"

"Cool." I nodded not wanting to go, if I was being honest I hated parties because I knew something was going to ruin everything. It always ended up with a disaster.

"I feel like you are not excited."

"Well..."

"You hate parties and you don't want to go." I sighed.

"I will go anyway, I want to meet them." He smiled. "Oh and can I bring Niall with me?" I remembered that he liked parties, so maybe he could go with us and have fun.

"Who?" I chuckled.

"Oh, It's my best friend. He works with me at the cafe." He had a weird look which I could tell it was jealousy. I smiled and leaned in to kiss his cheek. "Just a friend. Nothing more." 

"Okay, you can bring anyone you like." 

"Thank you," I said as he smirked.

"So... Where were we?"

_____

"I would like to introduce to you my crazy idiotic friends." I chuckled as they grinned and waved at me. "Zayn, Liam and Louis. And guys, this is Amy." 

"Hey guys!" I waved back and pointed at my Irish friend. "This is my friend, Niall."

"Hey lad," Zayn said as Niall waved back at them.

"So, where were you yesterday, curly?" Louis asked with a smirked. Harry playfully glared at him as the boys laughed. "Anything you want to say?"

"Shut up. That is the only thing." Harry said as we laughed.

The party went well, Niall chatted with them as I guess they liked him. I was with Harry, I was really happy we were back and we were okay. After a while, Harry wanted to get us some drinks so he excused himself to go as I waited here.

He took longer than I thought and I went up to check on him. I walked though the crowds, it was so loud and a lot of people were here. I saw him standing by the table laughing and when I got closer to him, I stopped my tracks and my smile fell.

Here we go again, just when I thought it was just a dream.