// nineteen //

Amy's POV

Amy's POV

These days Harry had been acting differently, he was quiet all the time and not paying attention to anything. I thought something was up. It had been a week since I started to talk to him and everything was okay, at least it looked fine. What was driving me crazy that I didn't know if we were still dating or not?

I haven't seen Chelsea or heard her name for a while. I guess that was a good sign. I wanted to ask him that question back but, how could I ask him when he was busy and not even paying attention to anything? It was Complicated. Although I wasn't talking much, I wanted to help him. I cared for him, so I decided to ask him what was wrong.

I hopped off the bed and walked out of my room, I heard the TV noises coming from the living room. I walked there and he was sitting on the couch, his hair was messy like the usual, but grew a bit longer. He wore sweatpants and no t-shirt.

I sat on the couch and he didn't move at all or even look at me. It was weird since he was the one who tried to talk to me all the time and never gave up. What did I do? I thought. I coughed and his eyes were still glued to the TV, but he wasn't paying attention to it or anything like the usual.

"Hey." 

"Hey." He said quietly.

"So, breaking the rules again and being shirtless." I tried lighting up the mood and chuckled. He half smiled then sighed. After silence was shared, I decided breaking it.

"Are you okay?" 

"I'm okay," He said, turning his head and looked at me with no emotion.

"Did I do something?" 

"No." I gave him a confused look.

"Why are you acting so weird?"

"Nothing is wrong, do you need anything?" He acted so cold and I didn't know what was up with him at all. He was never like that.

"Nothing, I'm just worried." He raised his eyebrows.

"About?"

"You." He chuckled, but not his happy and cute chuckle, It was a sarcatic one.

"Well, don't worry. Like I said, I'm okay."

"No, you are not. You seem quiet and sad." He stared at me without saying anything, I felt uncomfortable under his gaze. "What, did I do something? What happened?" All of a sudden he stood up, then he went to his room and closed the door behind him.

''Oh, I'm not done, Harry," I mumbled to myself, then stood up and headed to his room. I knocked on the door and he opened it a few seconds later, then went back to sit on the bed.

"Why did you leave? I'm asking you again, did I do anything wrong?" He sighed again.

"No, you didn't."

"Then why are you acting so cold, Harry?" 

"Like you care?" I was taken back his sudden actions and words. 

"Of course, I do! I care very much."

"Why?" He asked looking into my eyes, but I broke the gaze. Now, that was the hardest question, I couldn't answer. I stayed silent and my eyes were not meeting his as he chuckled again, "Exactly." I took a deep breath.

"It doesn't matter why, but I do. I really care, very much, Harry." I was looking at his hands and I sat next to him on the bed with our thighs touching. "I'm sorry if I did something, but I don't want you to be alone like this. Talk to me."

"Oh really?" He shook his head laughing, "Then, why didn't you say that to yourself those past weeks?" He stood up.

"I tried talking to you and I even gave you your space for three weeks. Fucking three weeks and now you can't give me my space? I tried everything. You don't care about me, Amy. I'm really tired of what keeps happening between us. Just Leav-" He didn't finish his sentence after he looked into my eyes and felt guilty for what he said.

I was shocked by his cold words and the way he said them. He had so many emotions, mad, sad and broken. Sometimes I did say cold and harsh words to him, but he hurt me. I guess I did hurt him too without noticing. I wanted to cry and I was crying already because part of me felt so guilty for his sad feelings. I stood up quickly and wiped my tears. 

"Amy, I'm sor-"

"No, I'm so so sorry, Harry." I ran to my room and I felt him following me. I went inside and slammed the door, I fell on the bed crying my eyes out.

His words hurt so much, but some of them were true. I didn't give him a chance to talk to me and I did what he was doing now and much more, but he was wrong about me caring about him.

He didn't know how much I cared. I loved him. He was my everything. I was nothing without him, he was like the only one who made me happy. No matter what I said or did could not describe how I felt. I just couldn't stop loving him. 

Harry's POV

"Amy, please, open the door. I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said." I said through the door, I hoped she heard me though. She would stay away for another three weeks or more. Shit!

I was acting so cold and a dick. Why did I have to say those things? I was angry and when I was angry I said things that I didn't mean.

She drove me crazy and I did stupid things to her that I couldn't understand sometimes, but I liked that. Today, she finally talked to me, but I had to blow up that chance.

I knew what I heard from her made me sad and a bit mad,  but I couldn't stop what she felt. I couldn't believe what I said to her. She could love anyone she wanted. It was her life.

I was just sad because I didn't succeed or win her heart. I didn't make her fall in love with me like I did. It was sad. After those years knowing the person you loved the most, didn't love you back and loved someone else made everything looked and felt hell.

If I thought I had another chance with her or even make her forgive me, then I was so wrong and I was an idiot.

Good job, Harry. You were the enemy.

______

FINALLY, I UPDATED! -sigh-

Sorry, I didn't update, tests are kicking my butt. All week until next Sunday. Anyway... I'm sad about what Harry said. Poor Amy, he made her cry again.

And this story is close to the end :( But anyway,

What do you think Harry should do to make Amy forgive him?

Vote and comment your ideas or plans for Haz! ;)