0. "CHARACTERS INTRO"

About the Author:

Hey there, it's Draco, your friendly neighborhood storyteller! I'm just a regular teenager with a passion for spinning tales that blend humor, drama, and all the feels. Anime and manga are my jam, and I love infusing my stories with that same sense of adventure and excitement. Whether I'm crafting epic battles or tender moments between friends, I pour my heart and soul into every word, creating worlds that readers can truly lose themselves in.

When I'm not writing, you can usually find me hanging out in Valorant or catching up on the latest anime releases. "Veiled Realities" is my debut novel, and I couldn't be more excited to share it with you all. Get ready for a rollercoaster ride of emotions, because with me, you never know what twists and turns lie ahead!

Here's a description of all the characters personality:

(This list will keep on updating when new characters are introduced)

1. Draco: Draco is reserved and introspective, with a quiet intensity that sets him apart from his peers. Despite his reserved nature, he possesses a sharp intellect and a keen eye for detail. He is fiercely loyal to those he cares about and approaches life with a sense of determination and purpose. While he may appear aloof at first, those who take the time to get to know him will discover a fiercely loyal friend and a thoughtful confidant.

 While he may appear aloof at first, those who take the time to get to know him will discover a fiercely loyal friend and a thoughtful confidant

2. Ash: Ash is energetic and mischievous, always ready with a quick wit and a playful joke. He approaches life with a sense of spontaneity and adventure, eager to explore new experiences and make memories with his friends. Despite his carefree attitude, Ash is fiercely loyal to those he cares about and will go to great lengths to protect them. His infectious enthusiasm and boundless energy make him the life of the party, and he is always ready to lift the spirits of those around him.

 His infectious enthusiasm and boundless energy make him the life of the party, and he is always ready to lift the spirits of those around him

3. Morb: Morb is enigmatic and brooding, with an air of mystery that surrounds him wherever he goes. He is fiercely independent and prefers to keep to himself, often retreating into his own thoughts and emotions. Despite his intimidating appearance, Morb possesses a strong sense of loyalty and honor, and he will go to great lengths to protect those he cares about. His quiet strength and unwavering determination make him a formidable ally and a trusted friend to those who earn his respect.