VII

Chicago, Illinois
The same day

"Nah I ain't never been to Texas before... what's that like?" Desire asked Cash over the phone. Now in her old room in Chicago.

"Shit, hot. I love it here though I can't lie." He smiled plopping down on his couch.

She's been on the phone with him for a good hour just talking about life and future things while Von went out somewhere not telling her.

But she didn't care like that because he made her feel some type of way about what he said earlier. So she wanted to make him as mad as possible.

Desire nodded. "Mm, you gon take me with you one day?" She asked setting her phone up, laying on the floor.

Cash looked at her rubbing his beard. "You sure yo man gon let you?" He raised his eyebrow.

She smacked her lips. "Von?... he is not my boyfriend." She said quietly zoning out, thinking about what happened earlier.

And without warning Von stood outside her door. Staring at Desire laid out on her back, on the phone with the same guy from earlier. Von hated him already and he didn't even know him.

"Aye hang up real quick." Von said walking in, making her jump.

She just looked at him and shook her head. Cash going quiet just so he could hear their conversation.

Von ignored her snatching the phone out her hand, hanging up on Cash. "You know I don't give no fuck, don't call that nigga no more." He said with an aggressive tone making Desire roll her eyes.

"And I don't give a fuck either. Soon as I get that phone back imma call him." She said getting up about to leave the room making Von grab the back of her shirt.

He knew she was still mad about what he said earlier and he really didn't mean to hurt her feelings but he did.

"... I'm sorry." Von said immediately kissing her because he knew that's what she wanted, pushing her up against the wall.

Desire kissed him back loving the fact that she made him feel bad.

She pulled away looking into his eyes with lust. "You mean it?" She asked softly with a small smile, holding his face in her both her hands.

He nodded quickly, kissing her again. He didn't know being ignored by her would make him so mad. What ever her little plan was worked.

Von picked her up, her legs wrapping around his waist as he took her to his room.

"You think I deserve it now?" Desire teased looking him in his eyes as he sat her on the bed. Watching him shake his head no.

He didn't want to do anything crazy. He just wanted to get back on her good side.

She backed up against the head bored watching Von slide her leggings off. "So what ar- shi- shittt." She dragged as Von rubbed his thumb over her clit through her panties.

He smiled looking her in her eyes. "You like that?" He asked rubbing his thumb around slowly seeing her nod.

Von sat up removing her pants full, eager to taste her. He slid her panties off a few seconds later, laying on his stomach as he placed a kiss on her clit hearing her moan softly.

"Oh my goahhh, Vonn..." She moaned as Von opened her legs wider.

He took her clit in his mouth, sucking on it slowly looking her in the eyes. She never had this happen to her before.

Von slid his tongue inside of her, using the same thumb to rub her again.

They both looked to the side seeing Cash call again. And an idea came across Von's mind making him stop for a second.

"Answer it." He said lowly licking her juices off his lips.

Desire scrunched her eyebrows as he handed her the phone. "Why- fuckkk, babyyy." She dragged as he put his middle and ring finger inside of her. His thumb still rubbing her clit.

"Hello? This Desire?" Cash said as soon as she answered. Wondering why she hung up on him out of nowhere.

"Y-yea.. was- wasssup?" Desire said choking over her words as Von sat up, going faster making her bite her lip.

"You good? Why you hang up on me?" He asked chuckling making her smack her lips.

She laughed a little holding onto Von's hand as he kept going. "I had to do- something..." she said quietly trying not to moan.

"Tell him you busy..." Von said lowly in her ear before biting his lip. Staring at the side of her face.

Desire put the phone on speaker. "You tell him..."  She said before covering her mouth.

Von just smiled hanging up the phone. "You need to stop talking to him, he too nosy." He laughed hearing Desire moan again and try to move his hand away.

He started fingering her harder as her moans became louder and louder. He was surprised because he didn't even fuck her yet and she was screaming like he was.

"Mmm fuckkk..." She let out squirting a little. Looking up at Von as he smiled.

He took his fingers out of her, quickly shoving them into his mouth. Sucking them slowly, staring into Desire's eyes watching her lick her lips.

She sat up moving his hand, kissing him passionately as her hands slowly slid down his pants feeling his hard dick.

Von pulled away from the kiss, waving his index finger side to side as she shook his head no with a smirk on his face.

Desire just smacked her lips. "That's why I'm finna call Cash back... I knew you was finna do that shit." She said lowly putting her panties on and grabbing the phone before he could say anything.

-
I love how my book got sm Votes in one day🤭 like I love my readers sm, I hope yall enjoyed this chapter🫶🏾