XII

Atlanta, Georgia
A few hours later

"I'm not in Texas though.. you gotta guess where I'm at." Cash chuckled on the balcony of his hotel room, showing Desire the view.

Desire squinted her eyes looking closer into the screen. "Shit I don't know... La?" She asked just guessing and not really caring where he was at. The place did look familiar to her though. But she's only been through Atlanta like three times.

"Girl you see palm trees? I'm in the A." He smiled making her scrunch her face up.

"A as in... Arizona right?" She asked smacking her lips still making guesses.

He smacked his lips back at her. "Nah A as in Atlanta." He chuckled showing the view again making Desire look in the camera funny.

"For what-" She cut herself off looking up hearing the front door open, putting a smile on her face. Hearing their footsteps get closer and closer.

Cash just shrugged knowing he was only down there to find her. "Shit you know... I only been here like twice why not go again." He said smiling.

Asian walked in making Desire get up, immediately giving her a tight hug.

"I was just thinking about you." She said as Asian kissed her, pushing her back down on the bed. Getting on top of her.

"You missed me?" Asian asked kissing down her neck making her nod.

"Yes.. I missed you so much." She said softly trying not to moan. "What took yall so-" Desire was about to say but got cut off.

Asian grabbed her phone seeing the man all in the screen. "Who the fuck is this?" She said getting up putting her face in the screen.

"Awe shit wassup." Cash chuckled nervously making Desire smack her lips.

Asian shook her head leaving the room, going downstairs to Von. "Aye Von you know him?" She asked walking up to him and showing Von the phone.

Desire still upstairs, scared at how Von would react.

Von put his juice box down snatching the phone from her hands. Cash smacking his lips seeing Von.

"I ain't gon tell you no more man, quit calling this phone." Von said hanging up on him before he could respond. Rushing past Asian to go upstairs.

"DESIRE!" Von yelled halfway up the stairs with Asian behind him. Making her heart drop.

He pushed the door open throwing the phone in her direction making her dodge it, missing it by a few inches.

He grabbed her up by her neck, pulling her off the bed as her back slammed against the wall making her squeeze her eyes shut, turning her face away from him. "Von.. please." She said quietly as his grip got tighter.

"Why the fuck is you on the phone with him? You just told me you loved me..." He yelled in her left ear about to blow her eardrum.

"I do, baby. Just listen to me." She said about to cry pulling at his arm as his grip got tighter and tighter.

Von shook his head blinking, as a tear ran down his face. "...You don't tell somebody you love them and keep going against them." He said softly getting closer to her face making Desire look at him.

She felt so bad because she really didn't mean it. Cash just called her out of nowhere when they left and she didn't have anyone to talk to. So she just thought, why not.

"I do love you, Von. I would never go against you." She said a louder than before. "Y'all weren't here so when he called me I just decided to talk to him... You know I don't have that many friends, Von" She said quieting down as he just stared down at her.

He nodded. "You think I give a fuck about that shit? We gon be yo only friends in this bitch, keep playing. I don't like that nigga... He made you break our promise and you think I'm supposed to be cool with yall just chilling on the phone?" He asked scrunching his face up.

Desire just nodded kinda understanding where he was coming from.

"Matter fact... you wanna do something for me?" He asked loosening his grip a little as she nodded quickly. Making him smirk, looking over at Asian.

Desire just wanted to be on his good side again. It was scary when he got mad at her, but he did have a point... She needed to make new friends.

Asian getting the same idea as him, she walked over to the other side of the room. Picking the newly cracked phone up, handing it to him as he let Desire go.

Cash already calling the phone, Von looked at Desire.

"Make him think you wanna see him, get him all worked up over the phone and get him to catch a flight down here." He smiled answering the phone and handing it to Desire.

She quickly put it on mute. "He's... already down here." She said lowly making Von and Asian shoot each other a look.

Von just nodded. "Well get him to come over then." He smacked his lips watching her slowly move her hand to take the phone off mute.

"Hello?" Cash said loudly making Desire jerk her head back. Her ear already ringing from earlier.

"Hey cash, I miss you." She said with a little more joy in her voice, just trying to lighten the gloomy mood.

Those words made his heart warm. "Really? I miss you too." He said smiling big. "Tell that lame ass lil boy quit hanging up on me when I'm tryna talk to you." He said with an aggressive tone making Desire scrunch her face up.

Von balling his fists up, hoping he would hurry and come over. Giving Desire a look as she put the phone on mute again.

"Ask that nigga where he staying at." He whispered as Desire nodded.

She unmuted the phone "yeah um.. when you gon let me come over?" She said with her softest voice. Knowing it would get him.

"Oh you ready now?" Cash chuckled with excitement. " Imma text you which hotel I'm at aight?" He asked licking his lips ready for whatever Desire was willing to give him.

"Alright... imma go get ready okay? I'll be over there as soon as I can." She said hanging up on him immediately as the phone buzzed. The text message saying the hotel and room number.

Von rubbed his hands together, snatching the phone out her hands as he took a screenshot. "Oh yeah that ain't nothing but down the street." He looked over at Asian as they both chuckled.

His hotel wasn't really down the street, but it wasn't far either.

-
Asian snitch ass😑 I'm jp
I hope yall enjoyed this chapter 🫶🏾