XXII

Atlanta, Georgia
A week later

Von walked out the gates with Asian next to him holding a big ziplock bag with all her belongings in it as the officer waved at them with a small smile on his face.

Desire quickly ran up to her cheesing big, jumping on her and wrapping her legs around her waist as Asian hugged her tightly.

"I missed you so much, momma." Desire said softly kissing all over her face.

Asian smiled closing her eyes, letting Desire kiss her. "I missed you too, baby. It feel like it's been years." She laughed as Desire hugged around her neck tightly, letting her walk to the car.

"Damn let her breathe." Von chuckled opening the back door for them as Desire still clung onto her.

Desire let Asian sit her in the car before getting in with her, making Desire hug around her again as Von went to the drivers seat.

Asian rested her arm on the door as Desire laid her head on her shoulder and wrapped her arm around her waist. Missing her so much to where she didn't want to let her go.

"Aww, what's wrong?" Asian asked seeing the sad expression on Desire's face.

Desire shook her head. "I don't want you to leave again... " Desire said lowly hugging around her tighter. Loving every second of time they were spending together.

"I won't." Asian said grabbing her face and giving her a passionate kiss. Making Desire sit on her lap, slowly humping her thigh.

Desire couldn't help herself. She missed everything about her even if they got to talk on the phone everyday while she was gone. She was happy she finally got to put her lips on her after so long.

Desire pulled away loooking into her eyes. "...You promise?" She asked lowly making Asian smile.

"Damn baby... I can't make no promises." Asian shrugged with a smirk on her face, looking out the window. Hoping not to make her sad.

Desire smacked her lips getting off her lap quickly scooting over to the other window, looking out of it.

Asian shook her head still smirking. "Aye Von, pull over to this gas station real quick." She said scooting up by Von's seat as he nodded pulling over.

"I'm thirsty then a bitch." Asian chuckled waiting on him to find a parking spot.

Von looked at her the rearview mirror. "We finna go somewhere later... Put something nice on." He said smiling making her nod.

He parked in front of the entrance before getting out the car and looking around. He couldn't put his finger on it but something felt off.

Asian got out shortly after him making Desire sigh loudly getting out after her and grabbing a hold of her hand as they crossed the street. Desire watching as Von kept looking around making her think something was going on.

"What's wrong?" Desire asked Von as they walked in store making him shake his head.

He walked behind them looking at every guy in there with a mug on his face as they went to the back where the drinks were.

Cash dropped his bag of chips, slowly looking up at them. Desire taking a glimpse of him before he quickly ran back around to where he got his chips from.

He pulled his ski mask down trying to hide as much as he could before peaking his head out.

He shook his head seeing Asian and Desire hold hands watching as they both grabbed a water. "What the fuck..." He said lowly before turning his head to make sure no one was coming.

"That's all you want?" Desire asked scrunching her face up as they made their way over to the counter. "You don't want nothing to eat or something?" She asked lowly as Von got in front of them to pay.

Asian shook her head. "Nah and we gotta go anyway. I don't like energy in here..." She said lowly making Desire nod.

Cash stood up quickly seeing two young girls walk past him. "Shit, my bad yall. I ain't mean to be in y'all way." He whispered as they looked at him like he was crazy.

He heard the door bell jingle making him quickly peek his head out again as he saw all three of them leave making him smack his lips.

"How the fuck she get out so fast?" Cash asked walking up to the clerk quickly.

The man looked around. "I don't- I don't understand." He said lowly making Cash rub his hand down his face.

"No... No, this is bad." He said running out the store seeing their car drive away. He didn't know what was going on and he missed his chance with making things right with Desire.

He hasn't seen her in person in what felt like forever and she was back with the girl he thought was gonna be away for a while.

He looked around seeing no one in the parking lot. He even forgot he had brought an Uber but it still hasn't came yet. He didn't even know they were gonna be at the same place as him.

"Was this a sign?" Cash asked aloud looking around, still seeing no one.

Desire looked out the window sitting in the back seat by herself wondering if she who she saw was Cash or not.

She didn't like that she's been thinking about him a lot recently, but not in a good way. She felt like she made the wrong decision letting him off alive.  She kinda knew it was him who snitched to the police but she wasn't sure what she was going to do about it yet.

She pulled her phone out seeing that she got a dm from the account that she's been texting over the past two days.

"Hey friend, wyd?" Desire read the message making her smile and shake her head.

She didn't really want to talk to other people except Von and Asian but she felt like it was rude to ignore them because they were so nice to her.
Always liking her stories and posts and calling her nice names.

She felt bad trying to ignore them so she replied to them as much as she could.

-
Everytime somebody read the first couple sentences of the beginning of the book the comments be funny asllll😭😭😭
I hope yall enjoyed this chapter🫶🏾