X

Atlanta, Georgia
The same day

Von immediately kissed Desire as his hand traveled around her taking the towel off her body, making Desire kissing him back, now happy he wasn't mad at her anymore.

Asian sat there watching them, loving every bit of it, it was like her new kink.

He pulled away looking down at her body. Her perky boobs sitting nicely as he pushed her back to get a good look of her pussy.

The cold air hitting her, she tried closing her legs but Von held onto them tight. "Keep them open for me." Von said softly making Desire throb. She loved his voice so much.

He let go of her putting his thumbs in his sweatpants, about to take them off. "You want it?" He asked with a smirk, tilting his head making some of his dreads cover his face. Watching her nod her head quickly.

"You gotta promise me you not gon do it again." Von said making a straight face, moving his hands back to her thighs.

"Please Von... I won't to it again, I promise." She said looking in his eyes with lust. Asian biting her lip at the sound of her voice.

Von pulled his pants down along with is boxers letting his hard dick fling out, Desire gasping at his size making Asian smile.

He lined his self up with her slowly sliding his tip in.

"Ow-" She said getting cut off by Von's index finger. "Von... I- it hurts." She said scrunching her face up ignoring his finger.

Asian bent over her caressing her cheek as Desire looked up at her putting a smile on her face.

Asian kissed down her neck then to her chest, taking her left boob in her mouth. Sucking on it passionately.

Von looked down watching his tip disappear in her slowly, wanting to open her up a little more before he did anything else.

"Awnn fuck." Desire moaned holding onto Asian's hand as her legs spread wider making Von look up at the beautiful site, accidentally slipping another inch in her.

"Mmm shit." He groaned holding around her waist to keep her in place.

Asian reaching under herself, as she started rubbing her clip in circles at both of their moans.

"Vonn, baby slo- slow down." Desire moaned but got ignored as he sped up. Adding an inch every three strokes.

"Sit on her face, Asian." He made a head gesture making her get up to look at Desire before doing as told.

Von pushed the rest of him inside of her watching Asian as she started riding Desire's face. Only telling her to do that to keep her quiet.

"Fuckk, I been thinking about this for so long." He moaned grabbing Asian by her neck, giving her a passionate kiss.

Desire didn't know what she was doing but it sounded like it was working pretty well.

Asian pecked his lips one more time before pulling away, looking down at her pussy watching as Von fucked her a little more slower with a little blood around his dick.

"Shittt Von, she's doing such a good job." Asian dragged bending over, rubbing Desire's clit in circles, bitting her lip as Von smiled.

He sped up his pace hearing Desire's muffled moans.

Von loved every bit of what was going on and he was thinking about adding Desire to their relationship but he knew she wasn't really trustworthy to them yet so he was a little skeptical.

He looked down watching the creamy substance ooze out of Desire making his dick slip out as Asian rubbed her fingers down her pussy, catching the rest of it and putting them in his mouth.

Making him suck her fingers as looked into her eyes.

Asian got up off Desire's mouth turning to her. Looking at her mouth as her juices ran down her face, out of breath.

"You're such a good girl... you did so good." Asian said softly bending down to her ear. Making Desire wet all over again as she smiled. Already missing the taste of her.

Von stocked his dick at Asian's words as he took a seat in the bed, sitting against the headboard.

"Asian come here." He said lowly. Quickly grabbing the back of her neck, shoving his dick in her mouth before she could respond.

Desire sat on her knees watching them before Von gave her a look. Making her quickly crawl over to him.

He grabbed her by her neck with his other, giving her a quick peck. "Spit in my mouth, Si." He said softly making her get butterflies before sitting up.

She looked in his eyes as she watched her spit drip into his mouth.

Rubbing her thumb over his bottom lip as he swallowed all of it. Making her smirk, bitting her lip.

Von pulled her into a passionate kiss by her neck as Asian continued sucking him.

He moaned into Desire's mouth about to cum. Making him break the kiss, pulling Asian up by her hair. "Switch spots." He said making Asian get up quickly, Desire crawling between his legs.

She stared at it before slowly taking it in her mouth, sucking on his tip. Looking Asian directly in her eyes wanting her to know this wasn't the last time she would eat her pussy.

Asian grabbed a chuck of her hair, pushing her down more as Von's moans became louder.
"Good job, baby.." She said lowly making Desire smile around his dick.

She loved when Asian praised her. It made her feel so good.

"Awww fuckkk." Von moaned dramatically squeezing his eyes shut, cumming in Desire's mouth.

Asian grabbed her face, pulling her up. "Give it to me." She said softly in her ear before looking in her eyes as Desire sat up.

She held Asian's face in her hands. Spitting Von's cum in her mouth as she swallowed it quickly. Desire smashing her lips into hers. Kissing her with passion.

She's been wanting to kiss Asian like this for so long but never got the courage to until now.

-
Just smut in this one.. it's so 😒 but I hope yall enjoy this chapter🫶🏾...