Home...

Hey guys! ima try and write these once a week or twice a week we will see...

*Izuku's Pov*

Hi, my name is Izuku Midoriya! you might know me as the quirkless kid in my school....but i have no time to think about this! I have to get ready, I go around my room picking out my clothes for school today stopping at my desk as i see a picture of my mom happy when i was little...but i mean they dont stay that way right?...."im gunna be late.." i say sadly..when i do i walk down the hall quietly...i peak around the corner and see my mom passed out on the couch i grab an apple and slowly make it out the door....today was a great day...i walk down the sidewalk keeping my head down so no one pays attention to me..i fiddle with my MAB- Medical alert bracelet that tells people my "problems" i seriously dont know why they call them that sure i have anxiety and i have problems eating and sometimes panic but its not THAT bad.....i shake my head to stop my thoughts as i see my school in my sight...i keep my head down and walk through the door to be greeted by my former childhood friend....Kacchan "Tch Hey everyone look! its the Quirkless Loser!" i try and walk away from him "YOU LOOKING DOWN AT ME NERD!?" i shake "N-No kacchan" He smirks evily "You better watch what you do cause i'll-" he got stopped by the bell and when he does i run to the class room -Time skip brought to you by someone who dont wanna make a classroom scene_After the last class of the day- "K-kacchan give me my book back!" i say "Talking back nerd!?" i shake but shakes my head no "thought so...what do you even have in here? false hope?! Hah you really are a nerd who is a no body...maybe take a swan dive off the roof and pray for a quirk in your next life" Kacchan says as he blows up my hero notebook, he tosses my notebook out the window i look out the window to see it broken i sigh and see kacchan walk out the class room...so i do the same...i grab my bote book out of the pond with the fish.. then start walking home.."I can't believe kacchan *i mumble*....today was the worst he told me t-o k-kill myself...I mean would it be so bad...maybe he is right and I will wake up with a quirk....yeah...maybe i should-" My thoughts got cut off as the building right next to me blows up. I fall to the ground in a daze and i look up to see my leg caught on one of the building peices i scream for help "Help! Please someone help!" i wait and no one comes....i guess this is the end i thought...i try to move the building peice by myself but i cant and it seems i am making my injury worse...i can't belive im that useless.....the next thing i know is it gets windy, so i look up and i see feathers and wings and- OMG ITS THE PROHERO HAWKS! I go to move and whimper as i forgot my leg is trapped..the second i do hawks looks at me and crouches down on my level "Its okay, i got ya" He says as he slowly and carefully picks up the building peice.. when he does i scooch back and he drops it but when i go to stand up i immediately feel pain "Ow!!" i say as i fall down to my knee "I think its broken....here" The prohero hawks said as he picks me up..when he does i can tell we are in the sky as i see blue, clouds and the tops of buildings but...soon things start to turn a bit...dark...

Hey guys its the first chapter of My feather, just to make it clear this is a kamideku book and a hawkdeku brotherhood Thanks for reading the first chapter!

Bye my simps!