Safe place

guys- im in the middle of a fucking heat stroke- it is so fucking hot where i live right now, even if it is september- wish me luck, also ive had a couple of questions regarding my gender, my gender is any gender except girl ones (born a female. grown up to actually hate the fact ima girl) so ya!- there ya go- if you want a QnA go to any story of mine and ask a question and ill make a  QnA book!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku's Pov

after getting checked up on, the Parametic told me i was all clear with just a few cuts and bruises. i hopped of the ambulence truck, seeing Eraserhead and Hawks still there. I've grown attached to eraserhead and Hawks....i smile a bit when i see them. hawks nudges Eraserhead over and he sees me then gives a small smile, ive always loved Eraserheads scarf. now seeing it makes me wanna rub it between my fingers..but i held off

"H-hello E-Eraserhead a-and Hawks..." i stutter out, i knew i was skittish..but i mean come on! infront of heros!?..

"hey feather" hawks says, once he calls me that. a larger smile comes along. ive always loved nicknames honestly but this one felt personal..like i was apart of his feather group..

Eraserhead does look at me with a tired look then says "Hey Problem child". him calling me a problem child caught me off guard, as he hasnt called me that before. but ill live with it.."um..where am i gunna stay again?" i ask, i know hawks told me when i was freaking out..but i do really remember 

"At my place, ill fly you there once im done with my-" Hawks begins to say before Eraserhead cuts him off "I'll drive him, you know paperwork takes over an hour and its almost midnight" Hawks looks conflicted but then nods, Eraserhead then starts walking at a fast pace, which i jog to catch up to. once we get to his car i nervously get into the passenger seat putting on my seatbelt.

"so Eraser-" i begin to say before he cuts me off "Call me Shota kid" he has to stop cutting people off!- "um..S-Shota..whats going to happen to me..?" i look over to Era-Shota, when we get to a stop light he answers "Most heros foster the kids they save, im pretty sure hawks is going to foster you at the moment"

 i nod, but- how can hawks to just randomly bring a random kid into his life?- i dont wanna be a burden- i cant ruin his life-, my thoughts get cut out by Shotas Voice "You arnt ruining his life kid, hes chosing to do this. not because of simpathy but because he feels a connection with you, so stop mumbling and overthinking about it" Shota says simply. i nod and keep quiet, staring out the window into the stars. 

 while im being quiet, the stress, relief, sleepless nights, and the time all catch up to me. i found myself dozing asleep, my head against the window. but before i fall asleep i hear Shota say "Its gonna be ok kid..."

.

.

.

.

.

Heyo!!! im probably gunna make Izuku have sensory issues a bit in this one- but i hope yall dont mind-

Love yall!!

-Theo