I Know Your Secret Little Girl

While Mikey and his brothers were talking to April about finding superfly and finding out what he's planning soon.

However, Riley was trying to fight the mutant fly in the dark alley on her own. But unfortunately it wasn't going so well for her as superfly grabbed Riley's arm, flipping the teenage girl on to her back on the hard cold ground.

"Back off! I'm with the turtles and they'll be coming to-" Riley said as he stepped towards closer.

"Pfft! You mean those turtles who saved you the other night? You don't belong with them." Superfly said.

"You don't know anything about me." Riley said.

Superfly pulled out a heart hairclip. "Actually Riley, I know everything about you and I know you're always running away from everything. I know your secret little girl."

"No!!" Riley cried out as she tried to punch him until the mutant fly grabbed a hold of her arm, pinned her against the wall as she started to look terrified.

"You're only emotion inside your head... Envy she's been taking over your mind and everything. You can't control it either." He said as he let go of her arm and put the hairclip through her red hair. "But it doesn't have to be this way anymore. I can help you Riley."

"You can? How?" She asked.

"Well, you need someone to be your mentor to overcome you're only emotion inside your head! I can teach you to do it." Superfly said as Riley didn't know if it was such a good idea for her because she didn't want to betray her new friends especially Mikey.

"But my friends told me that you're..." Riley got cut off by him.

"You don't really believe that those turtles are your friends, do you Riley?" He asked suspiciously.

Envy was over at the console, listening to superfly offer about joining him. "Mikey isn't her friend." She said to herself.

"They've saved my life the other night from you." Riley said.

"And when they found out what's wrong with you? They'll end up rejecting you like everyone else in the world." Superfly said as he mentioned that people are gonna reject Riley and not trusting her as a friend.

"Mikey..." Riley said.

Envy scoffs at that. "How pathetic! She needs to forget about Mikey once and for all."

Envy pressed the button on the console as it started to glow blue greenish color and started to take control.

"Can't keep his mouth shut forever, he'll tell them." Superfly said as Riley started clenching both of her fists while she was glowing and having a mad look on her face.

"He promised!" Riley said in anger.

"He lied to you." He said as she turned around and lost control of her emotion.

"Shut up! Just shut up and leave me alone!" Riley said in anger as she gasp and dropping down to her knees.

"Don't lose control, don't lose control." She repeated as blue greenish lights with sparks circling around her with her eyes in a blue greenish color glowing. She took out her phone and started to call Mikey.

Suddenly, Mikey phone vibrated and he sees that Riley was calling him as he answered it quickly.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Mikey, I need you! I'm terrified and scared right now but I don't know what to do." Riley said.

"Where are you?" Mikey asked.

"At the dark alley nearby." Riley replied.

"Okay, I'm on my way!" Mikey said as he hung up and faced his brothers and April.

"What happened?" Donnie asked.

"Riley's in trouble, I gotta go!" Mikey said as he left the school building and he was hoping that Riley wasn't hurt or anything worse.

Back at the dark alley, Superfly standing next to the spinning blue greenish lights around Riley who was now, floating off the ground and she had tears in her eyes.

"Nobody else can't help you Riley! Good luck doing this on your own." Superfly said as he flew away and left her behind by herself.

Hearing the evil laughter from envy who woke up joy, anger, disgust, fear walking in and sees that the evil emotion was hurting their girl.

"Guys, we have to do something before she hurts Riley even more." Joy said as she spotted a rope and cage with bars on it.

"I have an idea!" She said.

Suddenly, envy was pulled away from the console and put into the cage as she growled angrily while looking at them that they didn't like at all.

"I'm glad that's over." Disgust said.

Mikey have found Riley and he looked up at the spinning blue greenish lights around her it wouldn't stop.

"Riley! Riley!" Mikey shouted out as he jumped into it, and she looks at him then turns back to normal. "It's okay Riley, I'm here, I'm here."

Riley cried into Mikey's shoulder as everything stopped and they were back on the ground. She looked so terrified right now.

"You won't?" Riley asked as she looks up at him with tears in her eyes.

"I'm not gonna tell anybody, I promise." He said as Mikey comforts her with so much caring and everything, he strokes his fingers into Riley's hair.