The Car Chase/Riley's Betrayal

Riding in the back of the van with the turtles and Riley as Mondo, Wing Nut and Rocksteady were driving the van listening to music on the radio. April started to follow them driving her scooter with her helmet on and Superfly just drove his own car.

"Okay it's go time! Attack these fools!" April said over her ear piece as Raph did the same thing in a quiet voice.

"I don't think that's gonna be an option, since we don't have any plans." Raph said quietly.

Leo looked at his brothers. "Well, there's gotta be a way to get them out of here by pushing the break pedal and causing them to fly right out of the front."

"But how?" Riley asked.

Mikey looked under the seat, looking at the break pedal and he'd figure that it wouldn't work because they've needed something longer enough to press the pedal.

"It's impossible, we need something that's long enough to get underneath the seat but strong enough to push the pedal." Mikey said as he looked at his brothers and Riley.

"You mean a stick?" Donnie asked with a brightened up smile. They've all smiled at each other, until mondo change the music on the radio and put on a song that they've really liked.

"Perfect!" Riley said.

Mondo, Rocksteady and Wing Nut started singing along as Mikey was waiting for the right time to push the pedal with Donnie's stick. Wing Nut looked back at the turtles and Riley in the back of the van.

"How good is this?" Wing Nut asked in a happy tone as Donnie gives her two thumbs up and smiled nervously.

"Time of my life." Donnie said nervously.

"Man, this song is good." Wing Nut said as she went back to singing with her siblings.

"Heyyaeyaaaeyaeyaa."

Suddenly, Mikey pressed the pedal hard enough to cause Mondo, rocksteady and Wing Nut flying out of the front window of the van; Riley and the turtles holding on to something as superfly noticed everything and got really angry.

"What the? Damn those turtles and Riley!" Superfly growled as he drove so fast to catch up to them and get the storage unit to activate the machine tonight.

April stopped for a few minutes. "Guys, you better hurry! Superfly is catching up!"

Donnie got to the front seat, turning the keys and drove off with the storage unit as the other mutants started chasing after them in a car chase.

"Don't worry guys, I got this!" Donnie said. They screamed when scumbug squirting goo all over their faces. "I don't got this! I don't got this."

Bebop drove up to them. "You are so dead tortoises!"

Donnie looks back at the road, he pushes the huge van to the other side which caused Bebop crashes the other cars and then got back with the turtles and Riley.

"You can't stop me if I'm driving a monster truck! Get em Mondo!" Bebop said as the teen gecko jumped on top of the van that the turtles and Riley were in.

Mondo hissed at the back of the window of the van as Riley, Mikey and Raph turned around.

"Yo dudes and dudette, you launched me out of the front of that van! That is not cool." Mondo hissed in anger.

"I'm so sorry, we had to." Mikey apologized.

"You know what? I don't accept that apology!" Mondo said.

Riley rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Yeah, I'm not sorry at all, not gonna lie!" Raph said as he kicked his foot hard enough to mondo holding on to the door of the van. Superfly was getting closer as Wing Nut flew up to the front and tried to warn them.

"Pull over now! Superfly is almost here and he's not gonna be nice about this." She screeches as Leo pointed out to the mutant bat.

"You're not being nice!"

"He'll be less nice!"

Speeding up faster than ever, feeling a huge crash above them and being lifted off the ground as mondo crawls into the front and spoke.

"It's now or never dudes and dudette! Give us the device!" Mondo said.

Suddenly, the doors were wide open by superfly who let out a hiss which caused them to scream in fear.

"Six in the morning, police at my door!" The mutant fly said as Raph was gonna fight him until he punched him in the face, getting knocked out, Leo struggled to get his sword through the top of the van; but got punched by superfly.

Mikey took out his nunchucks and he was gonna fight Superfly until, he snapped the chains off with his giant claws.

"My chucks!" Mikey cried out as he got punched in the face.

"Guys?" Donnie asked as superfly snatched the steering wheel off, using the stick to push the pedal. "No! You used my stick against me!"

"Now, he's molly whooping me!" Donnie cried out.

"Riley help!" Leo cried out as she just stood there and doing nothing.

"Why would she help y'all? She's been working for me this whole time!" Superfly revealed as the boys looked shocked.

"You're lying!" Mikey yelled. "Riley would never do something like that."

Superfly scoffed and then walked towards behind Riley as he puts his claws on her shoulders while she had a sad frown on her face.

"Oh yeah, why else would she attack you with her emotion powers Mikey? The other night when you and Riley were on a date!" Superfly said in a serious tone as Leo, Raph and Donnie realized that Riley was just setting them up.

"She did WHAT?"

"Not only that, she set y'all up from the start and everything that you turtles thought about her was a total complete lie! She never wanted to help y'all find me!" Superfly said as Leo, Raph and Donnie got betrayed by their human friend.

"Wait! So... Riley wasn't actually helping the turtles finding superfly from the start, she was actually helping him this entire time just that he'd could help Riley control her only emotion Envy." Disgust said in shocked about the whole situation. "She really messed up this time."

Joy wasn't really happy about it either, she started to have a frown her face. "This is really bad. No Riley."

Riley started to have tears in her eyes as she came up to Mikey while he stood up from the ground. "No, it's not like that- I couldn't just... I'm so sorry."

"I can't believe you betray me and my brothers like this!" Mikey yelled at her, clenching his fists together.

"You set us up!" Raph yelled at her as well.

"I know that I messed up-" Riley said as she gasps and they were almost at the end of the bridge. Superfly grabbed her by the jacket hoodie and looked back at the turtles.

"See you in hell turtles!" Superfly said as he took the device and Riley with him, the turtles fell off the bridge with a big crash to the road of the street as police guards came out of the vans, surrounding the turtles with guns.

"Go! Go, surround them! Make a perimeter." Police guard said as Leo and his brothers got defeated by superfly, but worst is that Riley betrayed them.

Leo saw April on the top bridge. "April, help!"

She drove off, leaving the turtles behind and one of the police guard came towards them, glaring at Leo.

"Say goodnight freak!" He said as he knocked Leo out cold with his gun.