Mutants vs Superfly

Inside of the secret hideout as the turtles and splinter were waiting for something to happen, they've looked around the dark hideout. Stepping up closer as Mikey spoke up to his brothers.

"Maybe they've decided to give up and go bowling again!" Mikey suggested.

"Nah fam, we just one step ahead of y'all!" Superfly said as the lights of the machine turned on, all of the mutants surrounded them in a circle.

"What's up bros?" Mondo asked. Mikey sees Riley with her hockey stick, gripping it with her fingerless gloves.

"Hey Mikey..." She said gently.

Mikey looks at her with a frown, crossing his arms and not saying anything to her. The boys weren't talking to her either after she betrayed them.

"He's not in the mood to talk to you Riley!" Raph said.

Splinter looked confused by the moment, wondering if his sons knew that human teenage girl. "You boys know her?"

"It's a long story dad!" Mikey said gently.

Superfly glared at the turtles and rat, then spoke. "Y'all just won't quit huh? What is it with these stinkin humans that you love so much?"

"Humans are complicated creatures, they're good like April and bad like that lady who milked us." Donnie said as Riley have no idea that happened to the turtles, Wing Nut looked confused.

"Sorry, say what now?" Wing Nut asked.

"As much as I don't like humans and trust me, I do not like them if we kill them! We are no better than they are!" Splinter said gently.

"I refuse that you all are cool and brutally killing them! You're amazing and we vibed!" Leo said with a smile.

"But it's the only way we'll be accepted!" Mondo said.

"That's not true." Raph said as he shook his head.

Leo came up with an idea that will change the other mutants lives. "You can come live with us, we accept you."

Splinter agree with that. "Yes! Plenty of room!"

"I kinda don't want to murder anyone on earth, but I just want to sing!" Ray Fillet said.

"Yeah, it's a good point! I rather not kill tons of people! What if I'm haunted by the victims in my sleep?" Wing Nut asked as the turtles agree with her, nodding their heads while smiling.

"Yeah, of course!" Raph said gently.

"Murder is a burden." Leo said.

Mondo walked up to Mikey. "Bro, you'll really let us live with you?"

"Of course bro!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Bro!" Mondo replied.

"Bro Ski!" Mikey said.

"Abracadabro!" Mondo said. Mikey noticed a sad frown on Riley's face, he sighed and walked towards to her.

"Riley...you don't have to do this." Mikey said gently as she took a deep breath and exhale then spoke.

"You're right, I don't!" She replied as the turtles were confused because she just agreed with Mikey on something.

"Huh?" Mikey asked.

"I just found out that superfly tricked me this entire time and I was too dumb to fall for it." Riley said gently as she slowly holds both of Mikey's hands, the orange mask turtle looked into her beautiful sapphire blue eyes.

"You're not dumb, you just got tricked but none of this is your fault." Mikey said gently as Riley surprised him with a hug and started to apologize.

"Mikey, I'm so sorry about everything I've never meant to betray you or hurt you...I feel so guilty about joining forces with superfly." Riley said gently as she looks up at him and they've gave each other eye contact.