Peaches✩

"I'm eating peaches *slurp*"

As the clock was getting closer to two my stomach felt like it was flipping inside out like a pop it. I spent my time playing some more sims and buying a new pack for makeup. As I continue playing I realize I should make Tanner and I sims . It took me 5 minuted to make Tanners since I had a pack saved of a dude who looked just like him. I continue playing in the world Tanners character sets the house on fire and pissed himself 2 times in the same day. I marry someone and make a kid. In the middle of my kid aging up I got a text from tanner.

Instagram

bigtstreamingservice

CERAAAAAA

im gonna add you to a server rq just join "GROOPCHATPODCAST"

certatonin

uhhh okay

js tell the guys when im joining

Now it was setting in. The anxiety and butterflies were making me almost sick. I grabbed my water as the invite popped up across my monitor. I quickly joined and braced myself to talk to 4 strangers for basically the first time ever. Laughter filled my ears as soon as I joined making me smile. Soon it all stopped after I joined. "Hello?" a voiced echoed through my headphones. "Cera you're here!" Tanner said as my stomach was doing back flips. "Uh, Hi everyone! I hope I didn't interrupt anything" I say biting the inside of my cheek. "Hi Cera!" all the boys said in unison making me giggle. "Do you guys wanna get started?" I realized Nick was talking as everyone agreed. I quickly scan over everyone's names and faces to check the layout of the chat. "Whats up everybody and welcome back to the group chat podcast, today we have a very special and last minute guest...CERATONIN" I started laughing because Isaacs voice went deep when he said my name. "Hello everyone I'm very happy to be here today" I said.

"So Cera, how are you doing" Nick said. "I'm doing great right now, I'm a bit hungry tho" i said "Make sure you go eat after the podcast" Yumi mentioned. "Tell us about yourself, you know who you are and all", "Hi, My name is Cera. I am a Singer/Content Creator. Some things that I do include stream stardew, animal crossing, and minecraft; I make music, its on all platforms; and I do a lot of just chatting/reactions. I am 21, uhhhh I am getting my masters and I only have 1 year left. My hobbies outside of the internet include skating, surfing, pottery, and reading!" "That sounded like a dating profile" Larry said as the whole call bursts out laughing including me.

Tanner started the first conversation making the boys laugh. I went to my kitchen and got two peaches that I freshly picked yesterday hoping they would last me throughout. I walked back to my desk and heard a loud cackle coming from larry. "Cera do you watch spongebob?" larry asked "Is that even a question? I'm a goofy goober" Everyone cheered in unison and I laughed. I took a bite into my peach forgetting that I had my mic right by my mouth. *slurp* The vc went silent and all I hear is a slight snicker. Tanner can't hold it in anymore and bursts out laughing causing chain reaction. "CERA WHAT WAS THAT!?" Nick said trying to hold back his laughter. "I'm eating peaches!" *slurp* "Please stop I can't take it anymore" Isaac said sarcastically. "Nah I'm good" I said slurping up my peaches even louder.

"Cera, you said you listen to our podcast so I have a question. Who do you think would win in a war, Yoshi vs Iraq?" I spit out my water covering my keyboard in water. "WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT?" "Answer it" "Uhh I guess Iraq" I said knowing what their reaction would be. The call went silent. I looked at my monitor and all of their faces were still. "well guys that's it for this episode of the group cha-" Nick wheezed as tanner and Larry laughed out loud. Isaac didn't say anything just a slight chuckle could be heard from him. "Isaac, I have a question?" The call went silent as my question was asked. "Yeah?", "What made you chose the name sarahtonin for your e-girls video?" I had a smirk on my face as the boys were clowning him for making fun of my name. "LET ME EXPLAIN" he said trying not to laugh "YOU WHORE, MY NAME IS AWESOME" "no its not" I gasped as I heard those words. "suck my cock you big bitch" I said flipping him off even though my camera was off. All I could see was Larry on the floor laughing while Tanner was showing his toes.

The hour passed by so fast when talking with the guys. I don't know if it was Tanner or the peaches but it felt like I had known these guys for years and we were just catching up. I had especially talked to Issac since he couldn't stop asking me questions. After ending the episode Grunk, Yumi, and Nick left leaving Isaac, Larry, Tanner, and I. While everyone was scrolling on their phones the silence is broken by Larry "Who wants to play lethal company?" "Me" we all said at the same time. "Actually do you think I could stream?" I ask remembering I haven't streamed since Tuesday. "Yeah, make sure to tell chat were joining" Tanner told me putting his foot up to the camera "PUT THEM DAWGS AWAY" "MAN I CAN SMELL THEM FUCKERS FROM MY ROOM" I gave a loud cackle at Isaacs remark right next to my mic making a distorted sound. "Ow cera, my ears", "sorry"

I start up my stream welcoming everyone while loading up lethal company. "Hi chat, today were playing lethal company and we have three very special guests, drum roll please...Isaacwhy BigT and Larry Croft!!!" The chat goes crazy after the boys do their introductions. When starting the games I get a dono from Isaac? "Why do you sound like a man when you talk" "Don't even, stupid bitch. I saw those photos of you straddling Nick you gay ass motherfucker! I guess you like my voice then!" Tanner laughed as Larry was yelling for everyone to help him.

hours passed...

It was only Isaac and I in the call

A/N :

yall should stream B.O.Y.S.N.E.X.T.D.O.O.R.