Poker Face✩

"Eric Cartmans cover of poker face is better in my opinion

"Eric Cartmans cover of poker face is better in my opinion."

Lana moved out last week, her room completely empty only leaving the furniture there. Now it was just me and my dog Jake. Hes the sweetest bulldog you'll ever meet. When I first moved out of my parents house, I went through one of the worst depressions in my life. My therapist recommended since I had a steady income that I get something to have around the house. So what did I do? Why, I got a dog of course! This was during the time where I was watching Adventure Time everyday. So you know I had to name him Jake. I was considering Gary from Sponge bob, but that for when I get a cat.

Jake was resting on my lap while I was scrolling through my socials. I went through a deep dive of watching old JSchaltt videos including the ones from his original channel, when I came across his face reveal video. When am I gonna face reveal? I had been thinking about it for the past year, even buying a really nice camera, but I never got to it. Mostly because Alex didn't want me to, but fuck him. I'm my own person. The question kept lingering in my mind for the next 40 minutes until I couldn't bear it anymore. I hop on my PC loading up Discord. I scroll to to find Tanner and press the call button.

✩˚。 ⋆Discord⋆。°✩

calling

bigtstreamingservice

I wait for him to join while picking at the skin at my nail beds. "Hi Ceraaaaa!" Tanner sounds excited making you question what hes doing. "You sound happy, what going on?" "Oh nothing, we just finished up a really funny episode of the podcast. I forgot they were filming today. I've been so busy doing nothing It hadn't crossed my mind. "Quick question do you like Lady Gaga?" I sit there confused and scared to answer knowing what type of man Tanner is when it comes to music. "Yeah? Why?", "The boys after filming were debating what was better: Poker face or Paparazzi" I think for a second trying to figure out which one I liked more then I knew it "Me personally, I like Paparazzi, but Eric Cartmans version of Poker face is better in my opinion." He starts laughing as I try to come up with how I am gonna tell him.

"T, I have a really big question. Like this is major bruh." Tanners looks slightly concerned wiht the change in your voice. "Whats up?" I take a deep breath trying to calm down. "I wanna face reveal soon. Do you think it's a good idea?" You look at Tanner, his mouth agape. "Are you okay dude?" did I say something wrong?  "I mean, Do you think you're ready? I don't think I should decide this for you. Just do whatever makes you feel most comfortable." I felt unsure with Tanners opinion not knowing if it's a good idea or not. I decided to get another point of view from someone in the same situation as me.