01: A cupcake van and a british man

A/n: I do not have DID, or know people with DID, I have however been doing research for this fic to make sure people with DID are properly represented. If you are a person with DID and I have written something incorrect or offensive please let me know so I can fix it. I want to make sure people are represented accurately. <3
Happy reading!

    —The first thing she felt was grass

    —The first thing she felt was grass. Long, semi-tall, green grass poking at her. The second thing she felt was the intruding bright light. However this time it was not the same bright light as before, it was the sun.

The yellow coat girl looked around her, now sitting up, as her hands felt the earth around her.

The first question came into mind. Where was older woman? Then the second question came into mind, who was older woman? And why couldn't yellow coat remember her.

And more importantly why couldn't yellow coat not remember her name? She knew she had a name, she could feel her tongue trying to mouth the syllables but it was useless.

Where was her mother? Was older woman her mother? Who was older woman? Where's her father? Did she even have a father?

Then a more important question intruded her mind.

Who was she?

The yellow coat girl looked down at her coat and noticed it was filthy. The yellow of the coat had been stained, looking a little lighter and faded, a part of the coat had been ripped at the bottom. The coat also was very long that it reached her ankles but that ripped part made it unmatched.

Next to her was a large brown backpack. She inspected it and found art supplies and sugary candies. The yellow coat girl start to chew on one of the chocolate candies she found.

The yellow coat girl then noticed the back of her coat. It shocked her so hard she let out a gasp of worry.

On the back of her coat was two bloody handprints. Were those her handprints? Was that her blood?
Another thing she noticed was a green ribbon tied behind her back of the coat. It sorta looked like a tail. It was green as a frog.

But then again there are multiple frogs with different colors.

She shook her head. She knew weird frog facts but not her own name?

Maybe she was a frog in her past life and her waking up in a field with no memory was her beginning her new life.

So far she was hating her new life. She would like to go back to being a frog now.

Focusing once again on her surroundings, she looked at her hands to see if maybe the bloody handprints were hers.

The yellow coat girl was right. Both her hands had blood on them. Her left hand completely covered but her right hand seemed to only have a splash of blood. Another thing she noticed about her right hand was that it had a large horizontal cut on her palm. It seemed as though the cut was already beginning to heal.