Lunch Date...Kinda....Thing

The season's gone well and it's getting close to playoff time. We're undefeated and both J and my self for getting a lot of attention from colleges. Honestly I don't think I want to play football anymore after this year. I think I'd much rather hang up the cleats and pick up the wrestling boots.

Today, It's the end of 3rd hour and I text Brianna to see where the meetup spot is for lunch since Mercy, Brianna, J, and myself all usually sit together at a table.

Me: Hey Breezy what class you got right now??

Breezy🖤: Science🙄🙄

Me: Okay cool I'll meet you over there.

Breezy🖤: No we can meet in the lunch room. I don't wanna be any trouble.

Me: It's not any trouble Bri my class is right by the Science wing anyways so I'll just meet you over there and we can walk to the lunchroom together. I promise its no big deal to come get ya.

Breezy🖤: Well aren't you sweet?? I'll see you in a minute MJ🖤

Me: See you soon Breezy🖤

*End Of Our Conversation*

I put my phone in my pocket before laying my head down. I soon fell asleep for about 5 minutes before I'm awoken by the bell. I get up and walk out of the room. I make the short walk over to the Science wing where I met up with Brianna. I thought she was gonna dap me up but instead she walked right up and hugged me. I was taken by suprise but I hugged her back. We broke apart before we started walking. During our walk, I got her attention.

Me: Hey Bri?

Brianna: Yeah MJ?

Me: Do you wanna walk up to the office with me? I gotta pick something up.

Brianna: Yeah I don't mind at all.

We walked to the office and I picked up the pizza I had ordered before walking out. I rejoined Brianna and we started our walk to the lunchroom.

Brianna: You got that?

Me: Yeah. We gotta eat good to get through the rest of this boring ass day.

Brianna: You're gonna share with me?

Me: Well duh. You're apart of the group ain't ya?

Brianna: Yeah but I didn't think you really liked me all that much.

When I heard Brianna, I stopped. I shifted the pizza to my left hand before gently grabbing Brianna's little arm. When she stopped and turned around, we made eye contact.

Me: Breezy, how could you think I didn't like ya? You're my sister's best friend so of course I'm gonna fuck with ya. You can't take it personally though, that's just my way of showing I care about you.

Brianna kinda blushed at my words. She sported a soft little smile that made me feel good.

Brianna: Awe MJ! You mean it?

Me: I promise Breezy.

Brianna reaches up and pinches my cheek.

Brianna: You can actually be sweet when you wanna be, can't you?

I kinda shrugged and smiled.

Me: I mean I guess haha.

We walk into the lunchroom and sit down at a table. We grab a slice of pizza and start eating. In between bites we make Conversation.