An Interesting Idea

*2 Years Later*

Finally we finished high school and I'm so glad to be done with that place. During Fall break during our last year in school, J along with Mercy, Brianna and myself started training to wrestle. It's really fun and we all enjoy it, we actually are the farthest ahead in the class so the trainers actually decided we were ready to go. Not only that, we've all turned 18 so we are all out on our own. Well the girls stay with each other and J and myself have our own place.

The only thing that sucks is the situation with Brianna. I'd love to be able to touch her and kiss her in public but we can't. I mean I could but if we got caught by Mercy then my head would be on a steak in the front yard. I have no idea how Brianna have continued to sneak around this long but atleast nobody's dead...yet.

As far as I know, the only one of us that has anything to do today is me. J has free time and somebody has to watch him and make sure he stays occupied. If not then anything can happen and that's not necessarily a good thing. Let's just put it this way, Chicago already burned all the way to the ground once and I'm gonna make sure J doesn't make history repeat itself.

We have music going loud and we're in the middle of a heated Madden tournament. It's been a blast but after I beat J to tie the series at 5 wins a piece. Right as the game wraps up, J and I dap up before my phone buzzes. I set my controller down and pick my phone up to see a text from Breezy. I open it up to see what's going on.

Breezy Baby🖤: Hey baby wyd??

Me: Playin madden tryna keep J occupied lol wyd babe??

Breezy Baby🖤: Nothing and I'm so boreddd! Hey can I come over? I miss my baby and his handsome face🥺🥺

Me: Idk baby...what about sissy?

Breezy Baby🖤: I'll take care of it baby don't you worry. Now please let me come over🥺🥺

Me: Idk baby I think I need a lil more convincing🤪🤪

Breezy Baby🖤: Look baby I'm wearing your Flannel over my clothes but if you let me come over...then I'll take everything off and just wear your Flannel😘

then I'll take everything off and just wear your Flannel😘

Me: 😍😍Get your beautiful ass over here now.

Breezy Baby🖤: I'll be over there soon babe😘😘

Me: I can't wait baby🖤🖤

I set my phone down before I looked over to JJ.

Me: Hey bro, Breezy is comin over.

JJ: Bro ain't she a screamer?