The devils home

When the two reached Lucifer's castle alastor was shocked 'this little thing needs that big of a space?' He thought to himself. Lucifer lowered them to the grass and dropped alastor "hah! For calling me a shortie" alastor was surprised as he laughed. "Well then shortie, will you give me a tour of your lovely palace"

Lucifer was just annoyed now, but he let the comment slide. He waved the demon to follow him as the door of the huge building opened, alastors eyes widened, it was filled with chandeliers, bright lights, blue tiles, arched hallways, anything anyone would want for their home.

Alastor looked over to a huge painting on the wall as his smile, that he wore every day even when sleeping, lowered a bit. The painting was of a not so tall king, a tall blonde haired woman in a black dress wearing a white pearl necklace, and finally a small demon child being carried in their arms.

"Ahaha is this your family, shortie?" Lucifer turned around clearly bothered about the nickname, "why yes that's my lovely wife, Lilith and our child, Charlie" he said pointing at them. "Lilith is at a party currently and she took Charlie with her for fun..?" He said the last part with a little bit of skepticism. "Anyways let's get you settled in your room!"

After about 20 minutes of walking around Lucifer led alastor into a large bedroom, including a queen sized bed, a vanity, closet with a good variety of clothes in almost any size, a bathroom with shampoo, conditioner, lotion and makeup products, it was made for a girl or boy, whichever poor soul that Lucifer found first.

There was also "a duck?" The radio voice said. Pointing out a regular yellow duck. "Oh!! So that's where Gerald was.." Lucifer quickly grabbed the duck and made it disappear within the blink of an eye. "Its name... is Gerald?" "HEY he's not an it." Lucifer said clearly offended. 'this king, he is very childish.. but he's my boss nonetheless.' he thought. "Whatever you say, your majesty~" alastor chuckled in his radio voice.

Lucifer then snapped in a radio that he thought alastor would like, noticing his early 1900's outfit.

A couple months had passed and alastor had grown accustomed to working for Lucifer, dealing with useless meetings while making deals with lower sinners, causing him to grow more power. But in the span he'd never had a formal conversation with Lilith or her daughter although he had seen them walking around the palace before.

He had just finished his work for the day as he began to fall asleep but before it was morning, SLAM, a door was violently shut he snapped his clothes on and went to Lucifer's room, where the noise came from. He found a distraught king on the floor holding a device. "S-she... took.. she left with h-her" he was on the verge of tears.

Alastor walked over slowly, confused on what happened "what happened my king?" Before he could get a proper answer Lucifer passed out, mumbling nonsense. Alastor was shocked, to say the least, he had never seen the king like this in the, give or take 4 months he'd worked for him.

Alastor picked the shorter one up and carried him to his bed setting him down, wiping the tears that stung the others eyes. "Sleep well your majesty" alastor left to his room sending his shadow, which was basically a servant of his own to go check on him.

I hope yall liked chapter two! Please let me know if you'd like me to continue this story, have a wonderful day/night!!❤️