A deers first night at the hotel

Alastor had disappeared from the palace taking Gerald with him and his other items, he hadn't been in a place like this since about 7 months ago, when he had been a sinner new in hell. He had gained power, but he was feared as the kings dog so he couldn't have a low profile in hell without being noticed.

He would disappear for 6 1/2 years, hiding in shadows, watching the princess and sometimes watching Lilith, all from the shadows. He looked on his calendar, he was staying in a run down radio station, killing any demons that tried to go in. It was time he makes a name for himself.

he would come out from underground and appear as the radio demon, who quickly rose the ranks and anyone who turned him away would disappear the next day as disturbing broadcasts would go on any radios broken or not, they'd all broadcast screams. Although he got carried away he accidentally became one of the most feared overlords in all of hell. (How does someone accidentally do that? I have no clue)

Alastors time to make an appearance at the hotel was coming close and Alastor was, nervous to say the least, he knew the king was watching him sometimes, if not all the time. 'I wonder if he's grown any hah' Alastor grabbed his staff and used his shadow to move to the hotel. He prepared himself for this hell of a time he was going to have to go through. He knocked on the door.

A shorter figure with long braided hair walked up to the door, "hell-" the door shut in his face 'so help me I will burn this hotel to the ground' he thought before the door opened again "-o" 'you serious right now?' His smile didn't faulter but instead looked annoyed. He heard the princess and another girl speak to eachother before the door opened again "may I speak now?" He spoke in his radio voice.

"You may" the girl spoke, alastor smiled "Alastor pleasure to be meeting you sweetheart quite a pleasure! I saw your fiasco of this hotel on the picture show!" he lied, he never watched tv especially since his old friend confessed to him. "Why I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929...hahaha so many orphans.." then out of nowhere an angelic spear came right to his throat. As a small girl with an eye missing held it.

"Stop. Right there you, pompous, cheesy, talk show, shit lord I won't let you hurt anyone here." Alastor could barely hold in his laughter. "Haha.. don't worry dear I simply wish to help out your... dusty, run down, horrid idea of a rehab hotel!" Alastor spoke in a cheery voice 'I could get some entertainment out of them aswell'

"W-well Alastor I love your.. enthusiasm.. but why exactly?" It seemed like Charlie didn't remember Alastor when they played but that worked out in his favor. "Complete boredom dearie!" Suddenly a shiver went down his spine, he was being watched, 'shit' "so what do you say?" Alastors smile widened. "Well I suppose this hotel needs as much help it can get so we'd love to have you al!" This was to much enthusiasm for the radio demon, he just wanted to get this over with.

Alastor introduced niffty and husker, two souls he had owned. Charlie was thrilled angeldust and husk got along, sort of, Alastor made his way to his room in the hotel, placing his clothes in a closet, he took out the rubber duck and put it between a stack of books and a radio, his paranoia didn't leave him as he sat down, he had a feeling eating at him. It soon left after awhile, and alastor finally felt he could relax. He then took a shower, turned jazz music on and read a book afterward. Looking at the time as it read 2 am he decided to mumble a goodnight and he fell asleep. Did he know?

The figure watching him found his little goodnight adorable, and alastor would soon meet the figure face to face, in the very hotel.

_________________

Did I use lines from the pilot? Yes yes I did and I found it very amusing!🥰

ANYWAYSSS THANKS FOR READING! I LOVE HOW THE STORY'S TURNING OUT SO FAR ILL HAVE CHAPTER FIVE POSTED WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY, TYSM FOR READING ❤️❤️ HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT