Chapter 2-

She hesitated for awhile then spoke the 5 words I never thought I would hear from her.

"I've been diagnosed with depression."
I stared at her for awhile then she sobbed harder.
"When did you go to a therapist?"
"Yesterday. That's why I've been short with you lately. I was just lost in my thoughts." I knew what she meant by that.
"No. Well that's going to be the last time that happens. I'm not losing you." I got up and stood her up with me. I pulled her into a big hug. I love having her in my arms. I feel complete when it's her.
"I want food." She muffled.
I let go of her and wiped her eyes.
"You're gonna get fat." I joked.
"I already am." She corrected.
"No. I don't want any of that. You know you're not fat. You've told me plenty of times that you're happy that you're skinny!!" Tinsley rolled her eyes and walked out of her room.
"You're not my parent!" She yell from the bottom of my stairs.
"I may not be your parent but I still care about you!" I was in her doorway by that time. I was walking g slow so that I could pay attention to her.
"Your mom's home. I'm leaving."
"Why?! You and my mom are like best friends."
"I don't want her to walk in on 2 14-year-olds fighting. That's what caring is." She walked out the door and slammed it shut. I hate fighting with her l. And now it's worst.
"What was that all about?" My mom asked when she walked in the door. Only to find me leaning on the kitchen counter with my head in my hands frustratedly.
"I told her she was going to get fat and then she said that she was and I yelled at her." I sat up and faced my mom.
"Oh sweetie you never tell a girl that."
"YOU ALWAYS TELL HER THAT!!"
"It's not offensive you're a mother of two. It is when you're a teenage boy and you yell those words."
I left mom stranded in the kitchen and walked outside to call Tinsley.
"You're girlfriend isn't available at the moment." a strange deep voice said on the other line said.
"I'm sorry. I must have the wrong number." I went to hang up the phone but then he said,"you have the right number. If you want her come get her or you'll never see her again." Then the line went dead.
I need to get to the police station.