Chapter 3-

I need to get to the police station.

I ran around to the gate, went to the front yard, grabbed my bike and peddled as fast as I could to the police station.
As soon as I got there I threw down my bike and ran in. There was a large desk with no line and bald, pale police men sitting behind it.
"How may I help you young man?" He asked perkily.
"My friend, Tinsley Anne Carpenter, is in trouble! I went to call her and a strange deep voiced man answered and said that if I want her then I have to go get her or else I'll never see her again." the bald guy turned to his computer.
"How old is she?"
"We're both fourteen."
"I'm sorry if you're not 18 we can't do anything about it unless parent is with you."
"THAT'S STUPID!! YOU GUYS ARE FRAUDS!! POLICE ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP PEOPLE!! NOT LET THEM POSSIBLY BE RAPED OR KILLED BECAUSE OF AN AGE!!"
"I'll see what I can do,"he typed on his computer for awhile,"okay. I'll need your full name."
"Dru, D-R-U, James Peterson."
"Okay and I'll need your phone so we can hook it up to a machine and I'll tell you where the man called from. Please go take a seat over there."
"Do you need my password?"
"No sir. It'll only be a minute."
I sat in the waiting area and soon enough the bald police man came back.
"The man is in alley behind Betty's ice cream. We have some guys on the way."
"I'm coming too. He old me to get her. She's basically my sister. I'm saving her. They'll be back up."
"You can't do that young man!" I opened the front to go out and turned around.
"Watch me."
I walked out the front door and Ran as fast as I could to Betty's. I have to save Tinsley.