Where am i?

India- Agra - 06-06-2026

9:00 Pm

A sick four year old girl was lying and shaking on a mattress on the floor of a wooden house. His mother was holding her on lap with tension in her eyes. 

The mother held the girls head and saw its extremely hot. 

" It's too hot. It feels like 105°." 

< They are talking in Hindi >

The mothers face looked sick too. Her clothes were torn in some places and her clothes had some blood in it. 

The child said with a very weak voice " Mom, Water.. Water.. Please. I am hungry" 

The mother looked at the window and saw the dark night and from the dark night some red glowing eyes were visible. 

" Mom, please hold me. Please " Says The child. 

The mothers eyes were filled with tears and hold her child and said " Don't be scared. Wait i will get something for you " 

She looked back and there was the child's father / her husband  trying to make fire with sticks and said " Hide the window. I think i can make fire from this " 

" What are you going to do? " Says The mother 

" Don't ask, do what I said. Hide the window with woods , don't make sound while doing " Says The Father

" Alright, " Says the Mother. 

She stands up and slowly picks up the woods and starts to cover the windows with it. 

The Father of the child  was rubbing two sticks together with the appropriate speed and force to create friction and produce tiny pieces of smoldering wood embers. 

He finally managed to create fire from that.  

" Finally, i did it " says the father and smiles. 

The mother looked back and saw that his husband did it.

The Father picks up the ax with his right hand which was behind it. 

The Mother said " What are you going to do? " 

" I have to do it, to save my child, " Says the father and hit his  left arm and the hand was bleeding. 

" Wait, stop " says the Mother  and rushed toward the Father and stopped the father from hitting again. 

"Don't do that." The Mother said. 

The Father was in pain but he was keeping inside him and said " I am the father, the husband and the father and it's my responsibility to save you all.  It's only an arm but i can save my daughter with this so i don't care " 

" Do with mine. Not yours. " Says The Mother. The Father pushed her back and hitted the arm again with his strength and which caused the hand to fall off his arm at the fire. 

The father was bleeding and falled on the floor. He was in extreme pain. The Mother holds him.

Tears falled from her eyes . She ripped a piece of her cloth and tried to bandage it. 

The Mother was crying seeing this and said " God, where are you?  Save us.. Please" 

Suddenly they heard a sound and in an instant the door broke and three red creatures with bulky build, red wings, big teeth, monstrous look and one eye entered the house breaking the door. 

Seeing this the Father said " Run with Khisna fast. Don't look back " saying this the Father picked up the ax. 

The mother was going to hold her child but one monster jumped from the place and grabbed the mother.