Wake-up call

It's been a few hours since Peter left after kissing him and telling him he loved him, Ian was completely confused by this unexpected behavior from Peter. He didn't expect him to kiss her, say "I love you" and then leave without further explanation, leaving him alone in this small apartment. Besides, he simply didn't expect to see him again.

Having muscle aches from his squatting position and his tremors, Ian decided to lie down on his bed still under his blanket. He was afraid of Peter's return, afraid of what he told him about Van; and above all, he had the cruel feeling of having betrayed his Van, who he loves so much, after Peter kissed him twice.

At the thought of his Van, he reminisced with him and that relatively calmed him down. He remembered his tender kisses, his gentle caresses, his intense penetrations and his bites left all over his body. He caressed the ones left on his neck and he told himself that it was proof that he belonged to Van. This excited him.

Ian who was dressed in a sort of dark brown jogging pants, a white T-shirt and a long brown vest. By the heat of his excitement, he managed to remove his vest and still under the blanket, he put his hand in his pants to be able to caress his penis which was beginning to harden. He lifted his white t-shirt and bit the bottom to free his lower stomach. He lay on his back, removing the blanket to facilitate his solitary pleasure.

He continued to masturbate while caressing one of his nipples. He tried to relive the way Van licked his nipples. He also tried to hear again the moans of his gray-haired man who was tenderly penetrating him. At this thought, Ian jerked himself harder and harder, he tried to scream loudly to release his arousal but the biting on his t-shirt prevented him from doing so. However, a few moans still came out of his mouth. Ian squirmed while masturbating.

He wanted Van so much to be there, with him to make love to him. This time he wanted him to penetrate him with more force. He wanted it inside him. He wanted him to cum inside him. Thinking about this, Ian jerked himself harder and harder. Her moans also grew louder. He moved his hips while still lying on his back. He felt like he was going to cum. Gray, just thinking about his lover, his state of excitement was at its peak.

He was so excited that he forgot his shame and modesty. He wanted Van here now. So to compensate for Van's absence, he changed position and tried to penetrate himself with one finger then with two. He moaned again:

- “Um...humm, Van hummm Van”

Ian put an extra finger in his anus to compensate for the absence of Luna's number 2's virile member. He was breathing faster and faster. He arched his back with his excitement and he began to cum, shouting Van's name.

- “Arggg….Vaaan…”

As he lay sprawled on his bed half naked with his cum dripping from his penis he was trembling slightly from stroking it so much.
He was about to sleep after this intense experience until he heard a voice that startled him.

- "Are you okay?! You had fun from what I see!"

At the sound of his voice, Ian suddenly got up to grab his blanket to hide in it but Peter stopped him. Yes, it was indeed Peter who he caught masturbating alone while thinking about his enemy Van. He was angry. The former director of Formicarium pinned the gray on the bed while holding both his arms. Ian then found himself lying on his back with his arms outstretched, held by Peter on top of him. Ian tried to struggle but didn't have enough strength to break free from his grip. He was so scared that he no longer thought about the shame he felt when Peter found out.
The weight of Peter on him was starting to suffocate him. He turned his head so as not to look him in the face. He was shaking.

- “Peter...stop...please!”

Peter was annoyed that Ian rejected him like that but he reminded himself that he had to be nice to gain Ian's trust and especially keep him away from Van. He had to carry out his diabolical plan which is the image of his perversity. He then got up and put the blanket on Ian. He quickly grabbed it to hide there again.
Peter moved away from the bed. He took a chair and sat down on it. He took a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it.
Peter was dressed all in black, suit pants and a black shirt slightly open. He still has his black hair but longer and very black eyes. This excessive black perfectly highlighted his whitish complexion. He still has his scars which were under his left eye and under the right corner of his lip. After a few drags of his cigarette which calmed him down a little, Peter spoke. Ian was still under his blanket.