Accused !

A week has passed since Ian's disappearance. Ian was still locked out of Peter's apartment. Even though he knew he wasn't going to run away, he still locked the door.
Peter was gone every evening to work. He was sometimes gone during the day. Ian didn't know where he worked and he didn't care.
He suffered because he was away from Van and especially Peter abused him when he was at the apartment with him.
When Peter made love to her, he was very excited. At first Ian asked him to stop, he tried to push him away but Peter was easily able to hold him down. And when Peter finished with Ian, he took him into the shower to clean him up and then took him back to his bed.
At first Ian couldn't sleep because he felt very guilty about betraying Van. He wanted Van to be the only man to make love to him.
But as the days went by, he managed to fall asleep. Peter encouraged him to read to get sleep and to avoid getting bored while he was away.
Reading did him a lot of good. He was in his world and it allowed him to no longer think about his guilt, about Van and Peter... Reading is an escape for him.

On the 6th day, when Peter made love to Ian, he was even more excited than usual but he was very gentle with him. He spoke tender words to him. He told him that he loved him, that he missed him and he was especially angry with Van and Victor for having taken him away from him. Then he asked him  tenderly :

-" Ian, I have a favor to ask....can I take some photos of you? "

Ian stood up abruptly. He was in a sitting position and pulled his blanket towards him and replied nervously:

- " No..! For what..?!"
Peter moved closer to him and stroked his cheek to reassure him. He said to her with a falsely sad voice:

- "Ian...I'm so afraid of Van. I'm afraid he'll separate me from you again...I want memories of you. When I was away from you, I was afraid to forget your face..." 

And he began to cry fake tears. Which touched Ian's heart. Peter continued:

- “Ian, I love you so much! I only came to Liveta to find you. With her photos, you will always be close to me and that will give me courage.”

Ian started to cry, he took Peter's hand and said:

- "Peter, excuse me...I realize that you suffered a lot...I too thought a lot about you...."

Peter kissed him and said:

- “If Van finds out that you ran away from the medical center and ran away from him again, he will arrest you and torture you.”

Peter took advantage of this moment when Ian was getting closer to him to denigrate Van even more. As for Ian, he was more and more receptive to Peter's words. The week Ian was alone, isolated and manipulated by Peter made this possible.

- “Ian, whatever happens, I will always protect you from him. No one will hurt you!”

And he made love to Ian again, always so tenderly. This time, Ian let it happen.
As soon as Peter was finished, he took several photos of Ian lying naked with his arms spread. He had cum on his stomach, his nipples were red and hard from Peter licking them several times. He also had bite marks all over his body. Ian had an lascivious expression on his face.
For the first time that week, Ian fell asleep quickly and peacefully, without reading his book and without imagining Peter's evil plan.
As for Peter was pleased with himself because in these photos, Ian was consenting and his face showed pleasure. Peter sent them all to Van, still with his evil smile.
                                       *

The day after Van's call and his argument with Victor, Yohan went to Hozer to tell him about his grandson's behavior and to get information about Ian.
Hozer gave him some information about Ian, warning him not to tell anyone. He also asked her not to find Ian. And Yohan asked him: