Love put to the test

The day after Ian's arrest, Yohan ran to Hozer's house. He arrived home out of breath. Hozer was behind the bar, looking sad. He was serving the seated customers waiting for their morning coffee.

- “Hozer!!”

Hozer was shocked to see Yohan in an alert state. He quickly approached him.

- “Yohan?! Are you okay?! Wait, I’ll get you a glass of water”

Yohan was trying to regain his calm. He had big drops of sweat on his forehead. He swallowed in one gulp the glass of ice water given by Hozer just now.

- “Yohan, what’s going on, you’re worrying me… "

The Gray looked around and began to whisper to him, still loudly:

- “Ian was arrested yesterday!”

- “What but why?!”

The other customers looked at Hozer because he had started shouting because of his astonishment.
Yohan looked sorry and still replied in a low voice:

- “It was Van who stopped him, he’s Luna’s…”

Hozer was even more shocked by what he had just heard you say. He stared at Yohan in amazement then said to him in a serious tone:

- “Yohan, we absolutely have to get Ian out of there!”

--------------------------------------

Back to the present in Luna

- “Sir, Alex is waiting for you.”

Van was sitting behind his desk. He was studying the files on the DTR. He was very upset because things were not moving forward. He said to the female agent who had just entered his office:

-"Has the prisoner given you information regarding his links with the Formicarium"

- "No sir, he claims to have no connection with the leaders of Formicarium. But our information confirms that he had a connection with Peter a few years ago."

Hearing Peter's name, Van clenched his fist to contain his anger.

- “ Anyway and do you know who the man he was with when you arrested him?!

- "According to our information, the apartment where the spy was located was rented by a citizen of Formicarium but we do not know his identity."

Van had lots of questions. It's been 2 days since he arrested Ian. He wanted to ask him directly but his heart was so bruised that he didn't want to hurt him more. But what he didn't understand was who sent him the photos, how that person knew his cell number and most importantly how he knew about him and Ian.
He decided to put his questions aside and got up to find Alex. He said to his subordinate:

- “Stop questioning the prisoner, I will take care of it personally tomorrow.”

- " Ok Boss, just point out that to defend himself, the only argument the prisoner told us was that he didn't want to hurt you. "

Van sat back in his chair and after his subordinate left, he began to cry.

                                   *

Ian was lying in his cell on his bed. He no longer had the strength to cry. After Van took it from his desk, he was taken back to his cell and monitors questioned him. During his interrogation, he cried a lot. The monitors threatened him a lot if he didn't admit his ties to Formicarium. Despite his fear and Van's violence towards him, Ian contested these accusations. Many times he repeated that he would never hurt Van.
The monitors interrogated him for several hours and decided to take him to his cell, always threatening him that he would pay for his silence.
Ian was broken because only he was wrongly accused but Van was no longer tender to him and he had refused to kiss him. Van hated him and was afraid of him again. However, he had tried to get closer to him and make him understand that he was madly in love with him but Van didn't care.
Ian didn't know what he should do. He is alone, poor, he is gray and he thinks he is horrible.
Before falling into a deep sleep, Ian told himself no matter what happened to him, he could no longer imagine living without his Van, the one he loved so much...