Betrayal and suffering

After negotiating the terms of Ian's purchase with Alex, Van took him to his home. His apartment wasn't far from Alex's headquarters, in an affluent area of ​​Luna.

The neighborhood was at the top of the hill overlooking Luna. In the center was Luna's headquarters with Alex's apartments and a few streets later was Van's apartment.

His apartment was big. He was in a sort of small building whose facade was yellowish and discolored. However, the view from the apartment overlooked the open sea. The landscape is so magnificent that simply looking at it could soothe the most tortuous minds.
Van's apartment was large, clean and tastefully decorated. The dominant colors were pine green and brown. The central room, the living room, was composed of a large light brown convertible corner sofa.
All around the room were bookcases. In one corner a desk and in another a comfortable armchair.

Now, this is where Ian was with Van. They were alone. 2 instructors had accompanied Ian with Van to his home. Since their departure from Luna headquarters, they have not been spoken to.
Ian knew why Van took him home not as his lover but as an object he had just bought after negotiation.
The Gray still had his long cream linen shirt and battered sandals that modestly covered his feet. It was lightly covered despite the cold due to the sea air and the wind.
Ian couldn't get warm in this apartment because the atmosphere was cold. Van still didn't speak to him and Ian didn't dare look at him. Van walked towards a sort of bar that separated the kitchen from the living room and took a glass of strong alcohol. Ian remained near the entrance, he didn't dare move. Ian was deeply bitter because he would have liked to discover Van's apartment and privacy in another way.

After pouring himself a drink, Van stared at Ian standing at the entrance to the living room. He was uncomfortable.

-" Come here ! "

Ian was hesitant to move forward but he was afraid of annoying him. He walked towards Van slowly. He was in front of him but he was still looking at the ground.

-" Kiss Me ! "

Ian didn't want to kiss him because he wanted to talk with him above all. He wanted to understand why Van changed drastically. He said to her in a trembling voice:

- "Van...please...let's talk..."

He looked at him with a sad and imploring look as if begging him to talk and, above all, not to hurt him.
Van looked down on him with an icy expression. He scared Ian. To try to soften him, Ian placed his hands on his chest and placed a delicate kiss on his lips. Van was still impassive.
He always said to him in a trembling and imploring voice:

- "Van... forgive me for hurting you... for leaving without warning you... but I was afraid..."

He didn't have time to finish his sentence because Van pushed him and threw his glass against a wall. He was mad with rage. Then he suddenly squeezed his arm and shouted:

- "Now you're going to shut your mouth, I don't want to hear your lies anymore."

- "Van...please...let me go...you're hurting me."

Van laughed at him. He squeezed Ian's arm tighter and took him to his room.

Ian was now in the room. He didn't have time to see exactly what his room was like because Van threw him onto his big bed. Ian was completely paralyzed because Van was angry and he was going to take it brutally.

- "Van... why are you so angry?"

He started to cry and seeing him cry turned him on more.
As Ian lay with his back on the bed, Van held his frail arms outstretched and he leaned over him: