CHAPTER 4 APPOINTMENT

Ruby decided to travel to Goa to meet up with her sister Amara, who was a very young yet certified Oneirologist and a wonderful person by nature. Amara used to live with her parents in Mumbai and has a younger brother who currently works as a Software Engineer in Wipro, Mumbai. Amara was interested in the study of and dreams and the deeper meaning associated with them and decided to pursue her career in Oneirology. Amara was even more motivated after her sister Ruby started having strange and unexplainable dreams. She knew somehow that her dreams will be achieved in Goa and decided to move to Goa to pursue her a degree in Oneirology and within a short span of time she became a certified professional in the same field. She trained under a well-known professor and then opened up her own clinic and has been tending to patients for past three years.

Amara received a call from her sister Ruby as she wanted to meet up with her to discuss about a strange dream and if there is any meaning associated with the same. Her happiness knew no bounds after learning that she is in Mumbai and is coming to meet her but on the other hand she was worried for Ruby as to what kind of dream was troubling her.

It was a long journey but eventually Ruby reached Goa and checked in her hotel. Her appointment was booked for next day twelve noon sharp. She called her sister to inform her about her safe arrival and confirmation regarding the visit. The next morning Ruby got up early, had her breakfast and was ready to visit the clinic. It was a twenty minutes' drive from her hotel. She booked a cab and left for her destination. All through the journey Ruby was nervous as to what will she say and how will she explain and that whether her sister would be able to help her or not.

After twenty minutes she was standing in front of a tall building, glass structured with strong white colored pillars on all four sides of the building with beautiful exteriors consisting of a mini-garden in the front with a working fancy fountain, and strong fencing around the building with a wide and tall steel gate with wooden texture that provided for safety and security of the clinic. Ruby looked up at a white board which read, "Unreal World" and right below it her sister's name, "Dr. Amara Sinha, Oneirologist", was mentioned. Ruby read the same and a slight smile flashed on her face for a moment and then she entered the building to discover the unknown.

Ruby stood in front of the door after she was guided by the staff, the door had a small board which read, "Dr. Amara Sinha" and she knocked on the door. A soft and gentle voice came from inside and asked her to enter the room. She opened the door hesitantly and went in and there she was... her sister... sitting at her desk, fair tone, dark brown hair tied in a ponytail, white coat with dark green top and blue denim jeans underneath it. Her eyes were focused on a paper lying in front of her and her hand moved continuously jotting down something. She heard someone enter, lifted her eyes and a huge smile flashed on her face as she welcomed her sister Ruby. She asked her to make herself comfortable and grab any seat, offered her a glass of water and exchanged pleasantries.

After greeting Ruby,Amara asked in a serious tone, "Ruby, aswe get to the major part of our meeting, I want you to relax and explain me indetail what all you saw and how exactly you felt. I know it can be a bitdifficult for you to express but you need to trust me for me to help you outand do not worry, you can take your time to explain the events, no need torush." After a pause Amara said, "Sonow that you are relaxed and comfortable, you can begin explaining your dreamand your experience."