Chapter VII: Breaking up.../Visitors?!

Back at Lysandre Labs while Mairin, Chespie, Steven, Professor Sycamore, and Garchomp were all making their way there to see their old friend, Alain's Trial processed quickly... So far, he battled and defeated Mega Alakazam, Mega Heracross, Mega Scizor and even Mega Ampharos! Malva watched with amazement along with Lysandre, interested in why she could see why Mairin looked up to Alain so badly!

Malva: Hmm... Interesting... I can see why our little Mairin looks up to Alain so badly!

Lysandre: Well, Alain's always been a Role Model to Mairin ever since they first met by their accidental encounter after witnessing his Victory over Astird during their Battle, so I can't say that surprises me!

Astrid, who was listening along with her Absol, grows envious of that before making her down to the Battlefield, wanting to have a serious talk with Alain while Mairin and the others aren't around just yet!

Astrid: Hmm... (Grunting) (Panting)

Absol: Sol!

Meanwhile, Alain then told his Mega Charizard to use Flamethrower against its newest opponent, Mega Aggron!

Alain: Flamethrower!

Mega Charizard: Char! Charizard!

Mega Aggron: Agg! Agg! Aggron!

Mega Aggron was soon defeated and transformed back into Aggron, much to its Trainer's concern as another Mega Stone Symbol appeared on the board, leaving Alain at Six and Four more Trainers to go!

Mega Aggron Trainer: Aggron, no!

Mega Charizard then flew over to its Trainer and transformed back to its original form before Alain congratulated him and sprayed him with a potion, saying that there's something he's thinking of doing if they Win Ten in a row!

Charizard: (Grunts)

Alain: Nicely done... There's something I'm thinking of doing... If we Win Ten in a row!

Charizard: Char!

Alain: Hmm? 

Charizard: Char?

Alain: What are you doing here?

Astrid: Watching you! Any reason why you keep pushing Mairin, Chespie, and the Professor away? Or why you're battling with both your Mega Ring and Charizard's Key Stone on the line if you lose right now?

Alain frowned; knowing that it was not of her business! And even if it was, compared to Steven, Mairin, Chespie, and the Professor, she's the last person here that he'd tell!

Alain: It's not your business, Astrid! And even if it was, compared to Steven, Mairin, Chespie, and the Professor, you're the last person here that I'd tell!

Astrid frowned, accusing him of doing the same thing to Mairin that she did Years ago, which made Charizard angry!

Astrid: That's pretty funny coming from you, especially since it's not your concern about what my ex-friend does these days with you now!

Alain: Huh?!

Charizard: Char! Char, Char, Charizard!

Seeing that his normally sweet Parthner back when it was just a little Charmander was getting upset, Alain tried to get it to calm down!

Alain: Huh?! No, don't get in the way!

Charizard: Char! 

Alain: Charizard, you've got to calm down!

From their exclusive seats, both Malva and Lysandre watched, knowing that this wouldn't be pleasant at all!

Malva: Great... Here comes the Dragon Lady!