Part 1 (1st movie start)

Once upon a time, long, long ago. (Well, more like 20 years ago.)

Belle married her Beast in front of 6000 of her closest, personal friends.

Big cake.

Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected as King of the United States of Auradon.

He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people.

And he booted them off to 'the Isle of the Lost' with a magical barrier to keep them there.

No magic. No WiFi. No way out.

Until my twin brother, Ben, decided that was gonna change. Let's take you back shall we?

~~~

Ben is looking out the window at the Isle of the Lost as he's getting fitted for a new suit.

"Sleeve. Head." The royal fitter turns Ben's head so he's looking forwards. I'm sitting on a chair, already done.

Then I see mom and dad walk into the room.

"How is it possible that you're gonna be crowned king next month?" Dad says. I stand up and go to stand a bit closer to them. "You're just a baby!"

Ben's the oldest by 12 minutes so he is the one getting crowned king. I don't mind that at all. I never wanted to be the queen of Auradon. There are so much responsibilities you have. I'd rather have free time and read books or something.

"He's turning 16, dear." Mom says with a smile.

"Hey dad." Ben and I say in unison.

"Sixteen?!" He takes off his glasses. "That's way too young to be crowned king."

I agree with that statement. He should be hanging out with friends, not getting crowned king.

"I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." My dad says.

I raise my eyebrows.

"Uh, you decided to marry me at 28." Mom responds to him.

"It was either you, or a teapot." He winks at me and Ben and I try to hold in my laugh. Ben chuckles. "Kidding."

"Mom, dad." Ben begins as he wants to step off of the platform he was standing on,

"Ah! uh mh." the royal fitter says. Ben takes a step back and continues talking.

"I've chosen my first official proclamation." Mom and dad look at each other with a smile and then turn their attention to Ben again. "I've decided that the children of the Isle of the Lost be given a chance," deep breath "to live here in Auradon."

This doesn't surprise me. Ben and I have always thought it was unfair to punish the children because of what their parents did.

The smiles disappear off their faces and mom drops something.

"Everytime I look out at the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." He steps off of the platform and the royal fitter just gives up.

"The children of our sworn enemies?" Dad says like Ben didn't understand what he was saying. "Living among us?"

"We start out with a few at first, only ones who need our help at most." He looks at mom and smiles. "I've already chosen them."

"Have you?" Dad says taking a step forwards towards Ben. I also take a step forwards, now standing right next to Ben. Ben looks back at dad and his smile drops.

"I gave you a second chance." Mom says as she lays her hand on dads shoulder, sliding it towards his hand, holding him back a bit. He looks at mom. "Who are their parents?"

"Cruella de Vil,

Jafar,

Evil Queen, and,

Maleficent."

"MALEFICENT? She is the worst villain in the land!"

"Dad! Hear him out." I say as I take a step forwards.

"I won't hear of it! They are are guilty of unspeakable crimes." The guards take this as their cue to leave and close the door behind them as they leave the room.

"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a chance at a normal life?"

"Dad?"

There is a silence as we all look at him. He sighs and says, "..I suppose the children are innocent." Then dad turns and takes a few steps towards the door, then he stands still, waiting for mom.

I look at Ben as he gives a look of relief. I smile at him. Going up against dad like that isn't easy, especially for him.

Mom takes a step towards Ben and fixes his suit a bit as she says, "Well.. Well done." She smiles at him. Ben gives her a smile back. She then turns and walks towards dad. "Let's go then, shall we?" Dad gives us one more look and then walks away with mom.

Ben turns and walks to the window, I follow him and lean against his shoulder with my head, looking out the window at the Isle of the Lost. I smile. "I'm incredibly proud of you." I say, he then wraps an arm around me and smiles.

"Thanks."