Relax

~Katsuki's POV~

The next morning went too slow, I was still really sore from last night. I got to the kitchen and completely gave up on breakfast simply grabbing some chips and cookies and going back to bed.

"Ughhhh" I groaned into my pillow. This is the fucking reason I hated Touya's Dom style. He loved when it hurt, not just 'oh it hurts so good!' but also 'fuck that hurts, stop!'. His favorite toys were floggers and whips. He knew how to use them properly with me but simply chose not to.

I lay there for a few more minutes, willing my muscles to relax. Despite the soreness, a part of me couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction from the previous night's activities. Touya had a way of pushing me to my limits, testing me in ways that no one else ever had.

As I finally mustered the energy to get up, I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up.

After taking a long shower to soothe my aching body, I dressed in comfortable clothes and made my way back to the kitchen, finally making myself some actual breakfast, making extra for Sooty

"Soot! Kitty! Come, breakfast" I called out

"Mrroooooooooooowww" She meowed trotting into the kitchen her fluffy tail at attention

"Here you are baby," I said lifting her onto the counter and giving her, her food, she almost took up the whole space, I mean, she was. Mane Coon, they get pretty big, and all the vets I've been to say she's not even finished growing.

I chuckled at Sooty's antics as she dug into her breakfast, her whiskers twitching in satisfaction. As I sipped on my coffee, my mind wandered back to Midoriya and his mysterious nature I wanted to know more about him, why did he have such a domineering attitude that somehow forgot to be arrogant?

~Just who was this man?~

I couldn't shake off the questions swirling in my mind about Midoriya. There was an air of mystery around him that intrigued me, a complexity hidden beneath his dominant demeanor that I wanted to unravel. As I finished my breakfast, a new determination took root within me. I needed to learn more about Midoriya, to understand what lay beneath the surface of his commanding presence.

I decided to watch some TV to get my mind off of him. Felt like I'd lose my mind without the answers and I had work on Monday I need my mind, I can't lose it.

As I flipped through the channels, I settled on a nature documentary, hoping to distract myself from thoughts of Midoriya. But no matter how captivating the images on the screen were, my mind kept drifting back to him. I found myself analyzing every interaction we had, trying to decipher his enigmatic personality.

I groaned annoyed as I failed to distract myself from the man "fuck it" I got up, and got dressed, Putting on Sooty's leash and getting out of the house. As we walked down the sidewalk I glanced down "Where do you want to go Soot?"

Sooty looked up at me with her big round eyes, a hint of mischief sparkling within them. She let out a soft meow before tugging on her leash, leading me down the familiar path towards the park. The cool morning air was invigorating, and the sound of birds chirping filled the silence between us.

As we reached the park, Sooty immediately darted towards a patch of grass, her tail held high as she pranced around, enjoying the freedom of the open space. I followed her leisurely, taking in the serene surroundings. The park was mostly empty at this early hour, with only a few joggers and dog walkers scattered around.

I found a bench to sit on, watching Sooty explore her surroundings with pure joy. The worries and questions that had been plaguing my mind seemed to fade away in the peaceful atmosphere of the park. I took a deep breath, letting the fresh air fill my lungs and clear my thoughts. "Fucking finally" I sighed.