The Plan II

~Shoto's POV~

"Pebble?" I heard Eijiro call out. I rolled over, meeting his loving eyes "Hey baby"

"Good morning Master" I muttered reaching out, he smiled and climbed onto the bed holding me close.

"Ready for breakfast?" He asked rubbing my back

"Mmh" I replied tucking my face into his neck making him chuckle

"Quick breakfast it is then" With that, he got up "Be sure to have finished up your morning routine by the time I get back, okay Pebble?"

"Mmh, Yes Master," I said watching him nod and leave. I then got up and did as told, getting dressed in the outfit he left for me.

 I then got up and did as told, getting dressed in the outfit he left for me

After that, I brushed my hair and slipped on my shoes. As I open the door I'm greeted by a kiss, pressed against my forehead "Breakfast is ready" He says kissing my cheek

"Thank you, Master," I said, my voice barely above a whisper. He didn't mind, instead, he picked me up, taking me downstairs. I was actually taller than Master Eijiro, but he knew how much I valued feeling small. For him at least. And Master Izuku at one point.

Eijiro set me down in the kitchen and instructed me to eat before pulling on his coat and heading out for work. After I finished eating, I washed and put away the dishes, grabbed my bag, and headed over to Master Izuku's house. It's been exactly 1 week and two days since we established a plan to figure out what Shigaraki is up to.

When I arrived at Master Izuku's place I gave Shinsou my keys and went inside, immediately heading to Izuku's workshop. Upon entering the walls were filled with multiple pictures or random things (inspo) along with sewing equipment and fabric of varying colors.

"Ah, Shoto, there you are," Master Izuku said sitting on a stool.

"Master Izuku, Bakugou, Kaminari," I said acknowledging those in the room.

"Here you are, you can change in there," Master Izuku said handing me something in a small box and pointing to a door off to the side. I nodded and took the box, I set my bag on the couch and headed to the door that turned out to be a bathroom.

I opened the box and saw a white lump. Upon picking it up I saw that it was a pair of white lace panties with a large bow. I was slightly confused until I felt it properly, there were wires running through the whole thing and the bow was hiding a small black box that was probably responsible for sending back audio information to Kaminari and the others.

Shrugging, I pulled down my shorts and pulled it on over the underwear I was already wearing, I then pulled back on my shorts and left the room.

"Okay, Todoroki, I'm going to need you to come here for a second," Kaminari said beckoning me over, I did as told and turned around, he fiddled with the bow for a bit before clapping