Epilouge: Master

~Katsuki's POV~

"Look at you grinning and shit" the Old Hag smirked,  but she didn't dampen my mood. Not at all, it was my fucking wedding day for fucks sake.

"Fuck you, just reliving that moment again" I huffed, referring to when Deku officially proposed to me.

●●¤♡¤ 1 year ago, 3 years after The L.O.V take down ¤♡¤●●

"Wakie-wakie my darling pet" I heard Deku purr in my ear. I groaned a bit really wanting to get up, especially after I was promised that today was my day off.

"Ion wanna" I grumbled burying my face in my pillow and hugging the sheets closer to my chest.

"Hmm, as you wish, no dick for you then" At the sound of that I sprung up only to find him smirking down at me

"I don't like you" I huffed getting out of bed. I went to the bathroom and did the morning routine I've been doing for the past 3 or 4 years. After I finished I dried off and went back to the bedroom, kneeling on the bed and waiting for whatever outfit Izuku had chosen for me.

 After I finished I dried off and went back to the bedroom, kneeling on the bed and waiting for whatever outfit Izuku had chosen for me

After I finished getting dressed,  he then took my hand and led me downstairs. We got into his car and just started driving "Where are we going?" I asked after we were driving for an hour,

"You'll see when you get there." Was his only reply.  I huffed but didn't complain despite how much I wanted to. I then felt his warm calloused hand pressed gently yet firmly against my thigh.

At some point during our drive, I had fallen asleep, when I woke up it was still bright out, but I was surrounded by trees, grass, and all the other stuff you find in a forest. I looked beside me to see Izuku looking at me intently "Good morning sleepy head" he said chuckling making me roll my eyes. After a quick stretch, Izuku opened my door startling me and making me wonder when he got out of the car. I decided not to question it and got out of the car, following him down a dirt path.

He held out his hand, and I eagerly took his, helping me keep pace with him and his dumb long legs. Soon we came to a very cliché clearing,  I didn't mind, cliché or not I was still getting food and time along with Izuku.

ฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅ

"Hey sweetheart, can I tell you something" I looked over at Izuku to see him staring back at me lovingly

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked tilting my head

"First of all, I love you, a lot of people say they love their significant other 'to the moon and back', but I find it pathetic to put suck a small limit on something such as love," he said kind of ranting, but that was just him "I love you more than, any form of measurement can possibly measure. The day you walked into my light, in your tight leather and harnesses, you made my heart do things I didn't think possible for such an organ"