Chapter 19

******Language, beware******
{Hotch's POV}
I am out of surgery, I think, I am in so much pain, like did they even give me pain medication? I feel like shit and I don't even know where I am, I know where I am, but not in the hospital, I feel like shit, ugh, I don't know, where's Morgan? Where is Reid and Rossi? When we got in the crash I saw another vehicle with sirens on, and I saw Blake, where is she? Was JJ, Prentiss, and Garcia with her, I am in such pain, I got fucking shot someone, like I felt like I got shot, did I?
{Prentiss's POV}
I wait and wait and the doctor comes out and he said we could see him, I felt better, but he looked horrible, like he had bandages in his head, a cast on his are, casts on both of his legs, bandages on both of his feet, he liked horrible and I am sure, the pain medication is warding off. I can't imagine what he feels like,
{Derek's POV}
I could get in a wheel chair and push my self, but Garcia did it for me, and she brought me to him, he looked worse then me, and I though I was in bad shape, but I couldn't see him when we got into the accident, I can't imagine, what he is thinking right now.
{Hotch's POV}
I am in pain, I can see images, but I can't make out who they are, but one of them is Garcia, her dresses are easy to point out in a crowed, but I feel like a fucking brick disintegrating, and I start to hear beeping noises go quicker and quicker and quicker and I could her the doctor yell get out and before I know it I was rushed back into surgery, but I didn't know what it was for,
{Garcia's POV}
When I looked at Hotch, it's like he noticed me, it's like he could point me he noticed something.
{JJ's POV}
I said if he died the BAU would never be the same with out Hotch, then they say we can go see him, he is getting rushed back into surgery, was it me that rushed him back into surgery?
{Blake's POV}
I was excited to see Hotch, but he was thinking about something, but I didn't know what, was it me? He saw me at the crash sight, he saw me before he blacked out, was I the reason he was rushed back to surgery A.S.A.P?
{Prentiss's POV}
Yea I like Hotch but he must of heard me, how and he didn't look good and he was in horrible shape, like did I cause the problem?
{Derek's POV}
I saw him after Garcia brought me to him, but he must of heard me, like I am concerned, but when he heard me did he start to get memories of me screaming and made him start to go into overdrive?
{Reid's POV}
I know he saw me, I said to him we would have a fun night, but when we were in the car he though about something when I said that before the crash, did I cause all of this?
{Rossi's POV}
I'm worried about Aaron, but I noticed something about him, after I talked to him, about Jack and Hailey, he said it was fine but I know it wasn't and when we got to the corner of main and 19th he started to think about something and he went into his own world, like was he thinking about Jack, Hailey, the reaper? Or was it something else, Did I Bring back memories of all of that and make him concerned and made him freak out?