Chapter 7: An unexpected bad lucky

RESEARCH CAMP- ENTRANCE-NIGHT

When arriving two parked patrol cars prevent access to seethe presence of the fire since there the firefighters areputting out the fire, to one side is an ambulance givingfirst aid to the guards of Dr.Jost and those of Nick.They get to see Owen and Logan along with Captain Williams.

MOMWhy did you not answer the phone?I've been calling like 10 times!Where is Chris?! I need to know where he is

OWENPlease calm down I need you to calm down, I do not want toupset you by what's happening now

MOMI'm not going to calm down I want to know where my son is.I need to speak with the officer to explain what is happening!

BRIANLet me tell you, the unfortunate Nick Forelli took your son and a friend of mine to this camp to threaten them; there are animals that you do not want to see...

MOMI do not understand what you're talking about?!

BRIANI'm going to show you, I'm going to look for it... You guys stay here.

OWENNo Brian, come back here!

OFFICERYoung man cannot enter there it is dangerous! Brian runs to find Chris in one of the tents.

Logan chases him.

Enter a tent full of Dimorphodons and Compsognathus in their cages trying to get out. Behind him is Albert who sighs as Brian looks behind.

BRIANOh Albert...you almost gave me a heart attack, come look for Chris, he must be somewhere...

Brian runs off to look for Chris, Albert walks out when aCompsognathus gets out of the cage which is frightened andhits all cages causing one of them to open.Baby Triceratops is the first to flee heading for the exit.

BRIANChris! Chris! Where are you?!

Owen and Mr. Brown approach to Jost

-Dr.Jost leans out approaching Dr.Roberts

DR.JOSTWell, the mother head has finally arrived!

Roberts hits him with his fist in the face, letting everyone react.

OWENStay out...and stay away from Chris and Albert

Jost covers his mouth after he blow he received.

DR.ROBERTSWe knew that this was going to happen you damn idiot!

DR.JOST (Disappointed)Wow, you discovered me... I just wanted to be recognized butForelli is the one who deceived me, he wants to occupy thisarea for his supposed dinosaur park.