'Want so bad...' (Minsung)

Author's POV

On the same day, at magical arena,

'Dos this perfect soul deserve to get betrayed?' Hyunjin thought deeply...

After a few moments, he widened his eyes..

'NO!! WHAT AM I EVEN THINKING! I SHOULDN'T FEEL SOMETHING TOWARDS HIM!! GET ON TRACK HYUNJIN! YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE YOUR MISSION!!!' He thought, scolding himself for thinking like that...

"Hyun! Come here!" A voice shouted..

Hyunjin looked upwards and saw Felix waving at him, signaling him to come...

He went thereFelix spoke up,

"Soooooo.........I have an idea!!" He excitedly said..

"What idea, cupcake?" Hyunjin asked trying to sound flirty...

"Can we go to the castle first??" lix asked, pretending not to hear the nickname given by his crush...

All of them nodded, as Felix opened the portal to the castle......................kitchen?

"Huh?? The castle kitchen??" Ji asked confused..

Felix nodded..."Yeah! My idea was, that, we all will bake brownies!!!" He shouted happily..

"But Lix, we don't know how to make one.." Seungmin said making a point..

"But I can! Come on! It will be fun! I will guide you guys!" Felix encouraged all of them to accept his idea...

"If you want to, we can, baby...." Hyunjin said snaking his arm to hold Lix's waist...

He blushed as he nodded while smiling..

"OK then hyung......But, let's change first....We cannot bake in these clothes..." Jeongin said as everyone agreed..

They all went to their respective rooms to change...

There were like almost 100 guest rooms in the Angel realm castle...

Ji, Min and I.N went to random guest rooms and started to change...

In Jisung's room....

"No.......No.................No, not this one too......................................AHA!!! PERFECT!!!" Jisung shouted when he found a perfect set of crop top, small jacket and jeans-type REALLY short skirt..

He grinned as he began to change into the hot outfit..

He looked in the mirror as he set his hair....

Suddenly, he felt a tingling sensation on his waist....

At that moment, Ji became so frightened....that he immediately turned around and slapped the 'intruder' hard...

"OWWW!!!!" The intruder, who was none other than Lee Minho, a.k.a, Jisung's dear crush, whined in pain...