'...Yes.....it looks like I do...I do love him.....'

10 days later...

Felix's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and then quickly closed it again to adjust the light..

I again tried to open them fully..

I was in my bed, staring at the ceiling above...

I slowly got up, but winced as I felt some throbbing pain in my chest...

The sound of opening of door was heard as I looked at it...

"Seungmin, I can't leave lix-FELIX!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jisung shouted as he ran towards me..

"Ji, why are you shou-FELIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Min shouted too..

"Ugh!! Why are you both shouting- FELIX HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jeongin too shouted and ran towards me as they all gave me a hug...

"O-Oh my gosh, lix...y-you are finally a-awake!!!" Jisung said, his tears flowing down..

"J-Ji....." I managed to say in tiredness..

"W-Wait, I- I will call the majesties and the doctor..." Min said before running away....

Time Skip

"Now, there is nothing to worry, your highnesses! Prince Felix is out of the danger.....he just needs to take rest to heal completely...Just give him the herbs and the lotion on daily basis, so our prince will be healthy as before!" The doctor smiled and went away...

"O-Oh my god, lix....." Mom cried caressing my head...

"Mom, I- i am fine..." I said and looked at Dad, who was holding back tears...

"Dad, d-don't cry....please?" I smiled softly...

Dad wiped his tears and said, "Son, take your rest.....And, spend some time with your friends......Me and your mom will come shortly after..."

I nodded slowly..

My parents exited the room..

"Lix!!! How dare you scare us like that?!?!" Ji scolded, looking like an Asian mum...

I giggled with tiredness...

Then I remembered..

"Ji, Seung, Innie...............Where is H-Hyun??"

They looked at me with very sad eyes..

Then it all came to me..

Using, stealing, fighting, betrayal.......yeah.......got it.........

"Right.." I mumbled and sadly chuckled...

Suddenly, I broke in tears.......

"Oh lix......" Min started to comfort me and jeongin hugged me....

"Calm down, hyung...." He said slowly...

"W-Was I- I not g-good enough????" I asked, tears flowing down my cheeks...

"Shhhhh.....No, you were not good Lix......You were the best!!! You treated him, just right........It's just that, some people don't care about others' feelings.....Don't blame yourself...." Ji replied..

I calmed down a bit, before asking...

"Where are the hyungs???"

"Oh....they all left to devil realm, cuz they needed to confront and convince someone about something..." Seungmo said, rolling his eyes...

"And, do you know what does it mean hyung???" Innie asked, with a wide smile..

"What??"

"That means.........We have the time for ourselves!!!!!!! No crushes around! No boyfriends around! No love-dovey stuff around!! Just some hang outs with you dear besties!!" He shouted, putting his arms onto Jisung's and Seungmin's shoulder...