chapter two...

I was sitting outside the principal office texting Bill when this cute as a button boy walked up to me. He tell me uncle smith is ready for me. And i may or may not have called him hot stuff. He ignored me and walked away without giving me his name which was totally unfair seeing as he now knows mine. He must be new because he was holding a class schedule and I've never seen him before.

I shrugged it off and walked into uncle Smith's office. And sat down in front of him.

"Richie," he said.

"Uncle smith." I smiled. "What can I do you for?" I joked.

"You know why you are here."

"Hmm not to enlighten me."

"You cant tell teacher to suck you dick." he said

"She had it coming. She got a math problem wrong and I tried to correct her and she told me I was wrong which I wasn't and she realized it."

He rolled eyes and said, "I don't have time for this. How's the search for a lead singer coming?"

Our band has been searching for a lead singer for a little while but no luck, not a lot of people at school have the voice we are looking for. "Not well." I said sheepishly.

"Well you need to find one quickly or you'll be out of the running for the dance and I'm really rooting for you guys."

"Well get one uncle smith i promise."

"Stop calling me. It's either Ryan or Mr. Smith."

"But youre dating my aunt and I can tell you're looking to propose, I saw the ring in your desk."

"What were you doing at my desk?"

"I was looking for a pen yesterday."

"Just get out." he rolled his eyes.

"Alrighty."

I got up from the chair and walked out and walked to my class where Bill sat in his usual seat next to mine. I sat down next to him and two girls came up to me.

"Hey richie." one girl smiled. "I was wondering what you were doing this friday?" she asked while the other girl stared at Bill.

"I have practice." I said. "Why what were you thinking?' I flirted.

"My parents are out tonight."

"Can I help you?" Bill said to the girl staring at him.

"Where'd you get the hickey?" she asked popping her gum.

"My boyfriend. What's it to you?" he said snarkily. He hated when girls hit on him.

"sorry just asking." the girl rolled her eyes.

"Sorry sweetness but I can't come over." I said, giving the girl a sweet smile. i on the other hand loved it when girls and guys hit on me. guys not as much as girls.

"Well alright." The girl smiled at me and grabbed her friend's arm and walked away.

"did you need to be so mean?" I asked Bill the moment the girls were out of earshot.

"Why should I be nice?" Bill said.

I rolled my eyes and looked down at my half way finished worksheet and finished the rest. The bell rang meaning it was time for lunch. I grabbed my stuff and walked out the room with the bill.

"hey stan the mannn." I patted him on the back as he walked out of his classroom down the fall from mine and bills.

"trash mouth." she said, shrugging my hands off his shoulders. "Did you hear?" he asked.

"hear what?" I asked.

"Beverly made a new friend."

"Of course she did. she's always making new friends." Bill said.

"I hope it's not like the last one who tried to jump Bill's bones." i laughed

"God me too." bill and stan said at the same time.

We walked into the cafeteria and walked to our usual table at the back of the cafe. When we get there I say hi to everyone and then I see a recognizable face.

"YOU!" I shouted, scaring the boy and the Losers club.

"jesus richie what the fuck?!" beverly yelled and stood up the slap the back of my head.

"Do I know you?" the boy said looking at me confused.

"We met this morning." I said, pushing Beverly over so I can sit next to him.

"we did? sorry i have no memory of this." he said.

"I called you hot stuff and you didn't tell me your name." i explained

"oh i remember now." he rolled his eyes and went back to eating his fries.

"That's it? no gushing? nothing?"

"What do you mean?"

"People usually gush over him like he's a celebrity." Beverly explains.

"which he's not." Stan said.

"Well, I don't know who you are. why would i gush over you?"

"You should cutie or you'll miss your chance to have me." I wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

"Ha you're funny. and don't call me that." he said, shaking my arm off him.

"Well what should i call you?"

"Nothing."

"His name is eddie." Beverly said with a smile.

"ahh so ed's?"