A New Life

Nikolai POV

...It feels like it's been hours. I don't know where my home was. I know it was far away because having child servants isn't exactly moral, but even then, we must be going far...

The other kids, me included, have stopped our movements. Now we're all left wondering who's going to be buying us? Who would buy broken, useless children..? It's all so petrifyingly confusing...

Me: "...Mhm." I can't speak, noises are the best I can do. Me and the others are using sounds to 'communicate' as well as gagged children can. I have a feeling this ride isn't ending anytime soon but I hope I'm wrong...

Stranger Driving: "Quit your mufflin' we can hear you runts back there."

Stranger 1: "..."

Stranger 2: "It'd be faster to shut them up myself but I don't feel like wasting energy on them."

Frid?: "Mhm!" He probably said something along the lines of 'How can child traffickers not have the balls to keep a tight leash on their new toys?'

Fyo?: "Mhm..." Probably 'You guys are lazy.' Fyo was always one to berate someone for their laziness...

Ethen?: "Mlem..."

Frid: "Mhm~" I don't even want to try and translate that...

It seems after 7 minutes, one of the strangers decided to come back to follow through with his promise.

He took off our face coverings. Alas, it was in fact, us 4 in the van. The Stranger was a taller, definitely strong man, blonde hair and tired, brown eyes. The one in the front driving wasn't fully visible, but he had black hair. The second, quiet Stranger wore a long brown overcoat, with some kind of...Pale blue battlesuit under. He also had mysterious Deep blue hair and quiet eyes...

We were in a forest-like pathway very close to a couple tall buildings which seems to be a city of some sorts.

Stranger 2: "Alright Brats, guess you'll need to be re-educated. Your parents clearly didn't do a good job for when ya get new owners." So, the Stranger went at it, giving us all a good n' painful smack. Blood trickled down my nose from the blow...He took off our mouth coverings as well, all that was left were the binding ropes...

Me: "...That it?"

Ethan: "...You hit like a girl, weaker actually. You're pathetic dude."

Frid: "That was pathetic...You're a real loser aren't ya? Bullied in school for what huh?!"

The Stranger was obviously appalled and annoyed.

Fyo: "...If 4 boys can hurt your ego this much, you must have some low self confidence..."

Me: "I almost feel bad for you...Would you like an apology..?"

The Stranger was about to flip out. We were just messing with him, we didn't actually want to get hit but we didn't think that far...

Suddenly, randomly, the Van stops, launching the Stranger on his ass

Stranger Driving: "Shit, shit, shit, SHIT!"

Fallen Stranger: "What?! What happened?!"

Driver: "Fucking Honkai Beasts!"

Fallen Stranger: "This close to this city?!"

The quiet stranger exits the vehicle, he takes out two handguns from his coat and begins firing his guns at the Beasts Listlessly...He did so, so flawlessly, even the Honkai Beasts had to take a pause.

Quiet Stranger: "...Too close to the city..." The already impressive Stranger picks up the pace...

Frid: "..."