F is for Friends.

Third Person POV

Theresa: "I want you to consider this, it could be very beneficial for you, Nikolai."

Nikolai: "...I don't know. I've never even done anything like that."

Theresa: "Then please listen to my judgement. I've been a principal for more years than you can probably count."

She gave a soft smile.

Theresa: "Even going to just see what kind of a place school is can be beneficial, especially considering you've never even been homeschooled."

Nikolai: "...Alright." Nikolai sounded very apprehensive. From what he knows, school is full of bossy adults, and heaven knows he's had enough of those in his life. (He doesn't consider Theresa an adult despite her being in her fourties.)

Theresa: "Thank you Nikolai. The first class you can attend will be with Miss Himeko. I'm sure that name is familiar to you, so don't stress. You're fully welcome in this School."

After giving Nikolai a very big schedule as well as detailed instructions on how to get to the Class Himeko is currently teaching.

Nikolai: "...I'm not sure about my decision now..." As Nikolai stood outside the classroom, he found himself scared. He felt small and powerless just like he was back in that hell he called a house.

Before he could muster the courage to open the door, it slid open.

There stood a Silver haired girl with a blank expression on her face.

???: "...Hello. I'm Bronya."

Nikolai: "H-Hi? I'm Nikolai."

Bronya: "What is it you need, Subject Nikolai?" The voice was surprisingly emotionless to Nikolai

Before Nikolai could respond, another voice showed up.

Himeko: "What're you doing Bronya? Didn't you want to go to the bathroom?"

Himeko and peaked over Bronya and saw Nikolai.

Himeko: "Oh! It's you. What're you doing here?"

Nikolai: "I-I was told by T-Theresa to..."

...

Himeko: "...Yeah?"

It was a very awkward silence. Nikolai was drawling a complete blank.

Nikolai: "...I need to take pictures."

He just thought of the first excuse he thought of and quickly ran away...

Himeko: "...What?"

Bronya: "Why is Subject Nikolai here at St. Freya?"

Himeko: "Long story short, Nikolai was being trafficked but was saved on a mission. Don't know why he's here now but I'm sure Theresa knows what she's doing."

Himeko walks back into class, there she takes a bottle of wine out from under her desk and pours herself a glass. Much to the dismay of the class.

Meanwhile, Nikolai was in his room.

Nikolai: "...So stupid." He had many thoughts, but he figured those words were enough.

Tears rolled down his cheeks. Even the simplest of things can cause a fragile heart to shatter...

40 Minutes Later. During class break.

Knock Knock

Knock Knock

Knock Kno-

???: "Kiana, he's probably asleep. Let's just leave him be.

???: "I agree. Subject Nikolai seemed stressed and overwhelmed in the hallway."