𝟐

Romantic suicide ~d4vd

 Entering the gymnasium all eyes turned to the girls mainly me and Annick as some of the boys Wolf  whistled

Entering the gymnasium all eyes turned to the girls mainly me and Annick as some of the boys Wolf whistled. What an immature pack of idiots.I scoffed standing on the side of the main court.I noticed the eye patch boy ...I mean Descamps staring at me his eye tracing up and down my body studying each part.I turned my gaze away from him feeling uncomfortable.What a creep.

The boys begun to play some sort of game that included a ball I wasn't quite sure what sport it was.My brother was never the sporty type although he did stay quite slim. He preferred to read books then kick or throw about a ball.
The PE professor Completely forgot about us until Annick spoke up It really shows how much some teachers care about us girls.
He looked around then assigned us with a job to climb up a  rope.
I went first,I begun to climb up the rope with ease reaching the top and dropping down.I had to go toilet so I went to the professor asking for permission.

As I walked down the halls I felt as if I was being watched. But I ignored the thought,Maybe I'm a bit paranoid I thought until I felt same feeling again . I spun around my long Auburn hair swishing behind me.No one was there.Maybe my imagination was running wild.I walked with more purpose and speed towards the toilets when I felt myself being yanked into a corridor.

"What the fuck?"

I look at the silhouette in front of me ,It is Descamps towering over me staring at me flirtatiously.His eyes full of lust.

"What do you want?"

"You...What's your name?"

I look at him in shock.Did he just say he wants me.
"Eloise...uh Eloise Fitzroy."

"The Publish man's daughter...They never really mention you,you have a pretty face...why come to school when you could get married to an educated man and live a happily with his money.
He said in a matter of a fact manner.

"Because men are just condescending and irritating."i snapped back.How dare he just call me a 'pretty face' as if I had no other values then my appearance .

Joseph moved closer to me as I stepped away from him .  My back hit the wall his face only centimetres away.I could smell the smoke and mint that mingled in his breath.
"Your...mine"
I scoff and push him back
"Decamps it takes more than you cornering me in a corridor for me to 'be yours'- I have self respect and standers."

I walk away before he can say anything . What an Connard.Thinking I would just submit to him.What an Absolute Prick.

꧁✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧꧂

It was finally the end of the day, I was absolutely exhausted.I quickly packed up my things saying fair wells to the girls and heading to the gates when I saw a sleek black Porsche 911.With a tall man standing beside it.My brother.

" CORNELIUS!" I screamed running towards him with open arms.He engulfed me into a hug.

"Oh my stars what are you doing here your not ment to be back in France till Noël."

"Well I decided to take a quick trip back here before Helena Gives birth."He says a cheeky smile on his face.

"Helena is pregnant?!"
Cornelius nods frantically .I squeal with joy.
IM FINALLY GOING TO BE AN AUNTY

- - -A/N- - -

𝐎𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲.𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 possessive 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐭.𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧!!!