5

West coast~Lana del Rey

 It was lunchtime everyone was inside but I didn't feel very hungry

It was lunchtime everyone was inside but I didn't feel very hungry.The sun was out so I decided to read a book on the benches.
That's when I heard someone call my name.

"Eloise...Eloise!"said pichon
"Oh hello henri"I smile at him
"I was wondering if....if you can help me with something"
"Well it depends on what it is"
"Well...I remember you talking about your brother and how he had loop holes in all classes and knew his way around the school well...um would you happen to know a way into the lab"

I smirked, I knew Henri liked Annick he made it quite obvious.I am willing to help him out.
"I know a way in...my brother told me a story  on how he got into the Lab and let loose a colony of ants."
"That's wonderful...thank you Eloise."
"No problem,we have 40minutes left of lunch I can quickly get in then out."

I pack up my things and wave good bye as I make my way towards the boys lavatory.I see the vent on the side of the building.Unscrewing the screws I climb
into the vent  crawling down the tunnel.I noticed my blue skirt was now spotted with black.Cornelius failed to mention how messy this mission was.

I had finally made it to the laboratory vent I scanned the classroom nobody was there.YES.I pushed  open the vent and climbed out.

When I came face to face,with the boy who has been on my mind all along.
Joseph Descamps .

"What a suprise?!"I say sarcastically

a sly, mocking smile plastered on his face as he chuckled softly.

"Oh come on I put twice as much effort to get in here,I bet you just pranced in here after the seniors left"I said slightly annoyed.
How can this boy do the bare minimum and still succeed.

He laughs mockingly 
"you took the trouble to climb through a dirty vent,when you could've stolen the key or something . He pushes of the wall and began to place frogs into his bag.

"You know I deserve the frogs more then u do Descamps"

He shakes his head, I bet he thinks I'm ridiculous.
I don't care what he thinks about me? Wait...do I?
No.

Boys are so difficult it was time to put into action what my aunty taught me last summer Seduction I walk closer to Descamps only 1cm away from his face "oh come Jospeh" I say seductively whining a-bit

I could clearly see he was surprised by my act taking a step back. He tried to avoid eye contact but he failed miserably scanning my body instead .He stuttered a little bit to respond.
"What are you doing Eloise?

"Oh Joseph let me have the frogs"I say moving his oak hair out of his face,I press my body closer to him.

I could see the hesitation in his eye but I knew I had won his attention. He reluctantly handed over the bag.

"Oh your such a gentleman"I whisper brushing my lips against his ear.

With one swift move I turn around and head out the door.leaving Joseph stunned.

---𝔍𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖕𝖍 𝖕𝖔𝖛---

She was hypnotising.Different...She left me in a class room with no frogs or dignity...but she makes me feel some type of way?

---𝐀/𝐍---𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐤 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 (𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞)𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐢...

---𝐀/𝐍---
𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐤 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 (𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞)𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 😭✌️.

---𝐀/𝐍---𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐤 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 (𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞)𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐢...