Back to the old house~ The smiths

The weekends had come around and Mum and Cornelius had left for Sunday market

The weekends had come around and Mum and Cornelius had left for Sunday market.It was only me and dad at home but he was heading out for work.My hair was in a messy ponytail and I was in One of dads humongous jumpers .I was about to go back to bed when the door bell rang.

Can't I get some rest in this house?I climb out of bed going down the narrow stairs .As I got closer to the door I see that dads beat me too it.
"Who is it dad?"

"OH Eloise you didn't tell me you knew Joseph,he's a bright boy isn't he,anyway you too have fun studying I have to get going." My dad leaves patting Joseph on the back and placing a kiss on my shocked face. Joseph Descamps was at my door smiling fondly at my dad, hands in his blue jeans while wearing a yellow top and a  white vest.I was baffled.
When  dad was out of sight I spoke up.

"Why are you here?How do you know where I live and how do you know my Dad?"I say splurging out my words.I was right this dude is a complete wierdo with a stalking issue.

"I work with your dad as a junior publish man at your his shop,And I live three houses away from yours"He says shrugging

"Ok but why did you tell my dad we're studying together?"

"I was thinking about what you said when we talked at school.
'it takes more than me  cornering you  in a corridor for me to 'be yours'- You have self respect and standers'
So I want to show you more"

I can't believe he actually listened to what I had to say.Maybe he's better then he seems.Who am i Kidding .Eloise don't forget he bullies people especially girls especially one of you best friends.

"More as in..."I question

"Go on a walk with me...we only have to walk up to the park near the butchers then we can come back"

"...sure,but give me a moment to change,sit on the bench outside "
Like a little puppy he obeys. He plops him self on the porch bench as I scramble up the stairs.I put on my powder blue dress and white pumps.

"I'm ready let's get this over with" I say once I get outside.We walk side by side in tranquil silence.
It gives me time to Examine Joseph he's quite tall almost 6'1 ,his hair is chestnut brown it looks so soft like wool ,His lips were a crepe pink.pouting as if they wanted to be kissed.

I was finally snapped out off my trance when Joseph spoke.I swallow the lump in my throat.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Yeah I have an older brother Cornelius he lives in England with his wife Helena.What about you"

"I'm an only child...I really hate it though my mother  treats me like a baby calling me her little angel she just doesn't understand."

"I have problems with my mother as well she thinks that having good looks give you an  easy ticket out of life but really being 'pretty' seems like a curse.Everyone underestimates me.Besides my dad and brother they see the true me, Dad says that he wishes mother didn't pick the name Eloise because it's a shallow name but I don't really mind it."
I say half surprised I just vented half my soul to a boy I was suppose to  hate and half stunned he listened tentatively.

He hummed lost in his own thoughts as we walked.
We came a cross the lake in the park.

"I dare you to jump into the lake."I say jokingly
"You sure."says his eye brow arched 
"Yeah unless your too scared." 
"I'm not afraid Eloise it just chilly"
"It's 21 degrees in  autumn  this is the warmest it gets Descamps"
" I get cold easily."
"Sure"I giggle going behind him and pushing him into the lake with all my power .

Splash splash.

I watch as he shot back up , out of the water shaking his curly hair  like a dog straight out of a bath.The sun glowed on his face making him seem Majestic.
My stomach did a flip.What is this feeling.

"OH YOU JUST WAIT ELOISE,YOUR GONNA PAY!"He screams jokingly.

I get snapped out of my thoughts .He had climbed out of the lake absolutely soaking.
"I guess you better head home."I say sniggering
"Yeah...um bye see you around school."
"Bye Joseph"
We part ways both heading home.

- - -𝐀/𝐍 - - - 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧? 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐞�...

- - -𝐀/𝐍 - - -
𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧? 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄
𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬.
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 😘