Cigarettes out the window ~ Tv girl

  Joseph, Joseph, JosephThat's all I can think about

That's all I can think about .It's weird because I'm meant to hate him. But Maybe I don't hate him....
I check the time SHIT I'm going to be late.
I rush down stairs dashing into the living room.
Cornelius was sitting by the fire place glasses on reading a newspaper,So calm.It boiled my blood.
"CORNELIUS IM LATE YOU COULDN'T HAVE WOKE ME UP"
"When I was at school no one woke me up"He says cockily
"I love you but you can be a real jerk sometimes."

I grab an apple and rush outside .When i hear Cornelius shout after me.
"ELOISE YOU CAN USE MY OLD MOPED IF YOU WANT?!"
I spin around going to fetch the moped,It's blue and white.The key is covered in leather with a little swan  keychain:The bird of love. And a black helmet ,I get my self  sorted and speed off.

꧁✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧꧂

I speed down the road,I can feel the wind smacking my face.Not to far a head I see a girl and a man ,There seemed to be some commotion between them.The closer I got the better I got a hold  of there face.The man had black hair and a bushy moustache he was wearing a casual suit.And the girl ...the girl was Annick.

Something seemed off I pulled over in front of Annick.Taking of my helmet and letting my hair blow in the wind.

"Bonjour Annick"i greet with a smile

"Bonjour Eliose...What are you doing here aren't you late."
"Uh yes but it seemed like you had car trouble isn't that right sir?"i Say sending a nasty glare towards the man in the car.

"Uh...Yes young lady I was just offering her a ride"The man stutters

"Oh well isn't it great that I'm here and that we're going to the same designation.No need to put your self through the trouble sir,We best head off au revoir" i motion my head towards the moped hoping Annick follows my lead.She does,she sits behind me hands on my waist ,I can't help but ask her about what just happened.

"Um who was that man?
"A family friend" she answers back quickly
I know she's lying but I won't push her.

"What were you doing walking alone in such a secluded place Annick"

"My bike was stolen,and I live far so I thought running would be more fitted"

"Oh well if you need a ride you can just ask me ...we can be friends"
She purses her lips nodding.After that we drove in  comfortable silence.
We finally made it too the gates they were about to close when I  put my foot in between the two gates stopping it from closing .
"Miss Fitzroy,Miss Sabiani,your late i must shut the gate"

"Sorry sir,but my foot is inside of the school meaning I'm not late"I say smirking

The professor sighs fine.
"I will let you girls in only this once."

He opens the gate letting us in,he sends us to a first period because we missed home room.
We had science .
The class was full but there was no teacher insight.I decided to sit next to Annick for this lesson.We talked about the English test coming up soon.when I could feel someone staring at me it felt as if someone was burning a cigar into my flesh,I couldn't help but turn around it was Joseph.Of course,for a boy with only one eye he seems to use it a lot for just staring.
Luckily the Professor came in wheeling a trolly with him.It had a tank placed on top of it.The tank was full of green slimey frogs.Gross.
I could see Annick tense up as the professor talked about dissecting them and all there different organs.
What a cruel thing to do,take way there innocent lives just for an experiment.

The class was finally over and everyone filed out of the class complaining.
"How cruel those innocent frogs"Said Annick
"We should set them free."
"No one in there right mind would do that"said Michele
"I would do it for a study session with Annick"said one of the boys
It caught everyone's attention
Making everyone want to join in on the plan.
"What do you say Annick should we do this?"
"It wouldn't be the worst idea but where would we release them too?"
Applebaum intervened"um..you can release them too the lake at the farm I work at I can take them there!"

"Fine we can do it then."Annick says

Everyone begins to cheer.

- - -𝐀/𝐍- - -𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩

- - -𝐀/𝐍- - -
𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩.𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨 👌😔.𝐏𝐥𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞.𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐲𝐞.