Les~childish Gambino

 These past couple of weeks have been the best

These past couple of weeks have been the best.I never knew sneaking around in a relationship could be so thrilling.Although Cornelius has been questioning me more often on where I've been.
Michele and Simone haven't talked to me in a while,but I may or may have not seen Michele kiss Alain.

Joseph is such a great boyfriend;he makes me laugh and smile.He talks to me in a respectable manor(surprisingly) and respects my boundaries.

Life is so great at the moment.

I was walking towards the alleyway where me and Joseph always meet up.
When I saw Simone crouched down on the floor.

"Simone?What are u doing here?"
She jumped slightly.
"I...I"she burst into tears

I rush over too her embracing her in a hug letting her cry into my shoulder as i stroke her soft hair out of her face.

"Michele...i-is,so...angry at...me"she cried out

"Why?"

"I'm dating Jea-jean Paul"

I could feel my eyes bulge
"Woah I was not expecting that"

I could feel Simone sit up straighter wiping away her tears.
"I really love him Eloise,but Michele doesn't understand"

"I bet she does understand,I know she loves Allen so soon enough she will realise love is uncomfortable and that she must live with the fact you and Jean Paul are together."I say reassuringly

"Thank you Eloise."she said hugging me
"We best get going to..."

"Eloise ?"

Fuck I forgot JOSEPH...
Simone stops in her tracks giving me a puzzled look.
"Joseph"
I could see him smirk coming towards me and hugging me not noticing Simone crouched on the floor.

"Oh my"
Joseph springs away from me looking at the ground to look at Simone's shocked face.
"I can explain..."

"No need,like you said love is uncomfortable"
She said before skipping away

"Not likely Simone is going through things...mentally?"I say half confused

"Let's go mon amour"
I giggle at the pet name as we walk off to school.

꧁✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧꧂

I've been trying to catch Joseph's glance all day but he's been having wired mood swings.
I'm in love with Joseph
I love his light freckles,I love his straight teeth,I love his hazel coloured hair,I love his sent(lemon zest and cigar).
I just didn't love his attitude at some points.

But I must concentrate I haven't been doing to well in school I got a 6 on my last test how do you go from being third best in your class to second worst .
That's exactly what my father said when he saw my report.
It's not that I can't pass the test it's that I have a lot on  my mind at the moment .

Class was finally over I packed up quickly to find Joseph he had mathematics as his last class.

I watched as he left his class he looked like he was in a rush.
Maybe he was purposefully ignoring me.
I run up to catch up with him cornering him in a corridor.The same one he cornered me in all those weeks ago.

"Why are you ignoring me"
"I'm not ignoring you...I-I just have a lot to think about"he puffs out
"You think  I don't? I've been trying to work out how to balance been educated a good daughter a good girlfriend a good friend and a good worker for my mother but I still make time to hang out with you?! I say rapidly this boy is  unbelievable

"Whatever"he says pushing me  away roughly and walking off.

What the hell!!!

---𝐀/𝐍----𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐩𝐮𝐭

---𝐀/𝐍----
𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐩𝐮𝐭.