Feel the Pleasure

Sebastian gripped the sheets underneath him tightly "It.. it hurts..." he mumbled.

Claude smirked "It won't soon enough.." He starts to thrust slowly.

"C-Claude.. s-stop.." He was in pain.

The spider ignored him and just kept going.

After minutes of thrusting, Sebastian had been getting used to his size.

Sebastian started to feel the pain go away, it turned more into pleasure.

He moaned "Ahh! God! Yes!"

Claude smirked as he went at a faster pace. He lifted Sebastian's other leg up on his shoulder as he kept going.

Sebastian shot back his head "Oh! Claude!"

"I'm sorry what? I couldn't hear you.." He chuckles.

"Claude!!"

"What's that?"

"Claude!!!"

"I'm sorry say again?"

"CLAUDE!!!!!" He yelled his name in pleasure.

"Good boy" He slapped his ass as he went harder.

Claude felt Sebastian's inside tighten around his member which made him groan.

"Aahh!!! Ngh!"

"You're so damn good"

Sebastian blushed as he tried to find words but couldn't, all he could do is just moan louder and louder "I'm almost.. coming!"

"Let's come together~" he says huskily as he thrusted deeper.

"Oh! God! Claude!"

After a few seconds, both of the demons came.

Sebastian arched his back as he felt the cum in him. His seed splattered up to his chest "Haa~.." He panted.

"Let's see how you can take it from behind" Claude pulled out and made Sebastian get on his hands and knees.

"W-what're yo-" He was interrupted by the sudden thing that was in his anus.

"Ngh!" He gritted his teeth.

"Oh my, you seem more approachable this way" he chuckles.

"What do you mean-" His ass got slapped.

"You don't speak until I let you. Now, call me daddy"

"But-" He was interrupted again and got slapped.

"Call me daddy"

"Mmph.. I.. don't want to.." he mumbled.

"Are you being a bad boy?" He asked seriously "Maybe I should punish you"

"What? N-no!"

"Too late for that, you can't reverse time" he started to thrust roughly "Now say it" he slapped his ass.

"No!" He hold back his moans.

"Say it"

"No!"

"I'm giving you one last chance.. say it.."

"I can't!"

Claude sighed but smirked, he thrusted more rougher while hitting his sweet spot.

"Mng! Ngh!.. Gah! D-daddy.."

"Say it louder"

"Daddy!!!"

"Louder"

"Daddy!!!"

"Louder.."

"DADDY!!!"

"Now beg" he kept on smirking.

"Please!! Give me more!!! I want it!!! It's so.. So good!!!" He cried in pleasure.

"That's what I'm talking about"